Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 669

ameet72
ameet72  

het mladen

is it possible to add alerts to this indicatormt4-levelstop-reverse-v2_mtf_nmc.mq4? thanks in advance

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi programmers, i need to eliminate this label on this heiken ashi sw indicator. Every time i point mouse cursor on this indicator it shows me label information covering indicator candles. I tried to eliminate SetIndexLabel instructions from the code but the labels are still present. How can i do?

I don't need to adapt the code to new builds language so please can you tell me where i have to modify the code? Later i'll compile it with previous builds compiler for myself

thanks

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw.mq4

heiken_ashi.mq4

William Snyder
William Snyder  
ameets1972:
het mladen is it possible to add alerts to this indicatormt4-levelstop-reverse-v2_mtf_nmc.mq4? thanks in advance

Ameets1972, looking in the code looks like it already has alerts.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
fxd01:
Is it possible create a MTF version of this indicator?

Please note that I'm not the owner of this indicator. I downloaded it from the forum only.

Thanks in advance.

Fxd01, this is the same indicator but this version has been cleaned up code wise considerably, anyway added the mtf and also alerts.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:
Hi programmers, i need to eliminate this label on this heiken ashi sw indicator. Every time i point mouse cursor on this indicator it shows me label information covering indicator candles. I tried to eliminate SetIndexLabel instructions from the code but the labels are still present. How can i do?

I don't need to adapt the code to new builds language so please can you tell me where i have to modify the code? Later i'll compile it with previous builds compiler for myself

thanks

heiken_ashi_mtf_sw.mq4

heiken_ashi.mq4

You simply add

SetIndexLabel(numberOfTheBuffer,NULL):

in the init() section for each buffer that you want to avoid to display that information. It will also prevent showing values next to the indicator name

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Multi time frame version of Gaussian filter updated : gaussian_filter_2_nmc.mq4

Original was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page396

okoli
okoli  

Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, the attached RSI Bars indicator works with the new MT4 Build. Could you kindly help me convert it to MTF?.

I appreciate you in advance.

Okoli

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
okoli:
Dear Mr. Mladen,

Please, the attached RSI Bars indicator works with the new MT4 Build. Could you kindly help me convert it to MTF?.

I appreciate you in advance.

Okoli

Okoli

Use this one : rsi_bars_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:
fxd01
fxd01  
mrtools:
Fxd01, this is the same indicator but this version has been cleaned up code wise considerably, anyway added the mtf and also alerts.

Thank you very much mrtools.

kingsleyedeh4re
kingsleyedeh4re  

pls do we have a thread for dashboard indicators?

am in search of ichimoku and harmonic dashboard indicators