Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 81

fxbs:
hi, NY, Erdenmensch!

this indi -MTF_AbsoluteStrength_v1DHs-1.mq4 - developement of previous https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page53 posts797,798

Cattus worked at and add signals according to IgorAd and Newdigital rules to jercydevil's Bulls/Bears histo.

Ind. based on AbsoluteStrength_v1DH and AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

Same old story: it calls and need metioned indis (exact name) to be installed

if someone would like to make it standalone indi - they are very welcome!

fxbs

Thanks for your help!

Hi again fxbs

fxbs, thanks for the suggestion to delete the indi. my computer is not slow and heavy anymore.

like usual, i need your help again...

i can't find an indi like Lava used in this picture...

i guess it's very interesting.

would you tell me where i can download that indi... ?

Best Regards,

IIN

Files:

Mtf-rmi

Please, can anybody program an alert and also an e-mail-alert for this indicator when the blue line change the direction?

This would be great.

Files:
mtf_rmi.mq4  5 kb

Can any one please kindly mod this ATR Channels.mq4 into multitimefame , so that we can place it in any chart with time fame stetting that we desire.

frankly, if we can have Daily or weekly ATR chanel in in 15M, 1H,4H chart , this cuold be a lot easy in helping us to determine TP and SL statragy

thank you very much

Please

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/28/atr_channels.mq4

now its great - thanks @ all

iinzall:
fxbs, thanks for the suggestion to delete the indi. my computer is not slow and heavy anymore.

like usual, i need your help again...

i can't find an indi like Lava used in this picture...

i guess it's very interesting.

would you tell me where i can download that indi... ?

Best Regards,

IIN

I think this what you want..put this 2 indi in folder indicator. This is become with alert..enjoy it..

mtf stoch

Hi all

I'm in need of a mtf stoch indi, which shows a vert line on a 15min chart when and where the stoch of 60min has crossed.

If anybody can help that will be greatly appreciated

kind regards

Susan

ANN make the connectivity

the intelligence matrix

could be create by an artificial neural network

some kind of "supervised learning" could apply on the

multiple iteration to produce smaller and smaller error

the input

come from hourly into weekly signal

the best combination

will be produce as weight matrix

that represent the best connectivity-combination pattern

in multi time frame signal

500 week before

is needed to make

65 week forecast ahead

from ruhul&joarder article

the direction changing has 80% accuration

to get greatest pip on the wave

i am still work on it

keris2112:
Hi all,

I've been wanting to have the ability to plot indicators from different timeframes on my chart, but MT doesn't have this capability built in. (Does anyone know of any charting programs that do this natively?) As an example, if you're following the IWCR system, it'd be nice to be able to plot the Daily RSI on your 5 Min. chart.

When I put together the Daily Volitily Breakout indicator, that sorta did what I wanted in that it allowed you to add it to any timeframe (Daily or less) and see where the daily breakout point would be. The problem was that it was limited to only showing the Daily value.

About 2 weeks ago I came across Igorad's Price Channel Stop indicator and it seemed to do what I wanted (with regard to mulitiple timeframes). I started trying to use the Price Channel indicator as a template, adding code from other indicators and tweaking it to work within the new structure, but they never seemed to work. (I'm still not a very good coder.) Then last night I had a "breakthrough": If I can't figure out how to properly add the code from the other indicators, why not just Reference them, with their iName or iCustom? So, that's what I did. And, it works great.

Here are a few things to keep in mind when using these:

1) TimeFrameis the input you use to specify what timeframe to pull the data from.

2) You must set TimeFrame in minutes (1,5,15,30,60,240,1440,10080,43200)

3) By default, TimeFrame is set to 0, which means that it will use whatever the current timeframe is, i.e it will act as the original indicator.

4) If you set TimeFrame to anything other than 0, it must be >= current timeframe. (In other words, don't use a M15 PSar on an H1 chart. The values won't be correct. An H1 PSar on an M15 chart works properly.)

I've setup 5 Multi-TimeFrame (MTF) indicators to use as examples. You can open them up and use the code as a template so that you can make any existing indicator MTF. Please don't post asking for other indicators to be made, as the thread will soon turn into one big 'please do this for every MT4 indicator'. It's really, really simple to do, and if you don't know how to code, spend a week reading Coder Guru's MT4 programming guide and you'll be able to do it.

If I have time, I'll add more. Hopefully others will add their MTF conversions to the thread.

Multi-TimeFrame set 1 contains:

#MTF_MovingAverage.mq4

#MTF_PSar.mq4

#MTF_RSI.mq4

#MTF_MACD.mq4

#MTF_CCI.mq4

The attached chart is the following:

M5 Chart with LimeGreen PSar

M15 PSar

M60 SMA(13)

H4 CCI

M30 MACD

H1 RSI

Well, I hope these come in handy for some of you. Thanks Igor, for your fantastic coding skills. I've learned a lot just by studying your code.

Keris

EDIT:

Added #MTF Set 2.zip on 3/4/06 ---- (Bollinger Bands, Juice, Linear Price Bar, Price, Stochastic)

Right Chip82 !

Wow, such a quick reply..

Yes, that's it what i look for....

You're the great man, Chip82...

Big Thanks for the indi...I like it Very much

Best Regards,

IIN

Reason: