Ema Cross! - page 62

Yes you are correct. 1M is the one minute chart. TF=Time Frame

saat2006:
Hi smeden..what do u mean by 1M.Is it TF or what..thanks

Backtesting emacross version 3 and higher

If I backtest the emacross version 3 and higher I get a error buy order with errorcode 131. With bad result beacktesting. Is this only with backtesting or will it give errors also in forward testing or live trading.

With emacross version 2 I dont have any problems with the backtest

Emacross_2 multilot

Is somebody able to make the emacross_2 working for multilots? That I have to put it on 1 chart and then it trades several pairs?

Kamikaze!

I'm about to go live with EMA Cross v2 with a 15k account.

I've been backtesting for two days, and still doing it for one more day. Today I'm testing with optimisation turned on, permutating parameters to get the best setting.

Shall i could get 10k in less than a week, i'll manually stop the bot, take the 10k out of my main account and fund it into a second account. And i'll run the bot again with that 10k.

I'll monitor the EA behavior when it's running with the 15k and intervene where appropriate.

guys...

after hours of optimization, i find that ema 8-21 works best.

I backtested and run optimization for the period beginning 02/Jan/2006 till 26/May/2006. It gives end balance of $48,480.00 with $10k starting capital.

however i got one problem.

why is it that my positions all are buys? (it's lucky cuz the major trend is an uptrend for those period).

anasugawa:
guys...

after hours of optimization, i find that ema 8-21 works best.

I backtested and run optimization for the period beginning 02/Jan/2006 till 26/May/2006. It gives end balance of $48,480.00 with $10k starting capital.

however i got one problem.

why is it that my positions all are buys? (it's lucky cuz the major trend is an uptrend for those period).

Please upload the version you're testin to check it!

PLEASE DON'T RELY ON BACKTESTING RESULTS!

EMA_CrossMod

Hi CodersGuru,

I have been live/demo testing your EMA_CrossMod ea and also the Ea UniversalMaCross.

I was hoping that you could apply the option of (Confirmed on Entry) from UniversalMaCross to the EMA_CrossMod. I think that this option would help alot.

I do not post alot but I would like to thank you for all your programing expertise, whenever you come out with a program I am always going to live/demo test it for I believe in your work.

Thanks again,

Leighton

leightonbeaty:
Hi CodersGuru,

I have been live/demo testing your EMA_CrossMod ea and also the Ea UniversalMaCross.

I was hoping that you could apply the option of (Confirmed on Entry) from UniversalMaCross to the EMA_CrossMod. I think that this option would help alot.

I do not post alot but I would like to thank you for all your programing expertise, whenever you come out with a program I am always going to live/demo test it for I believe in your work.

Thanks again,

Leighton

Hi Leighton, could you post the EMA_crossmod EA that you use or email me, I will help you to put the feature. Hope this help

ema cross 2

why emacross 2 the stop and the traling stop does not function in demo

codersguru:
Do you still believe in Stragey Tester??

I do!

Try out MoneyMaker (EMAC7).

Hey Coders Guru...nice work around here. I wondering, what kind of settings you guys use for this EA or is default the best?

Thanx

Graham

Reason: