Ema Cross! - page 58

Errorcode 131

Hallo. Error openig sell/buy order , this is the only reaction of my programm vers. 2 from codersguru. Who can please tell me the way to get the programm running? karl

Hi Guys

Which one is the final and tested version of EMACross and where can I find it...it looks like that there are more than one EMACross

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Guys

Which one is the final and tested version of EMACross and where can I find it...it looks like that there are more than one EMACross

Thanks

Babar

It's in this thread...somewhere in the previous post of codersguru.

Sada

HI GUys,

Has anyone forward tested EMACross4......please post the statement and what are the best setting to use

Thanks

Babar

cucurucu:
Hi, I am using EMA 10 & 80. TP=20, No StopLoss, ImmediateTrade=True.

Hi CUCURUCU,

what would u say the best settings will be for EMACROSSMOD on 1H....default of something else....as I am testing your EMACROSSMOD on demo account...

Thanks

Babar

re:EMA Cross II after 30 days

Just wondering why you didn't have SL on your last 3 trades. All others were positive???

nak

delsule:
Hello,

I've been testing the ema-cross-2 version on 4 majors plus eurjpy, usdcad and audusd.

TF is 1h. Ema short 1, long 13 TP 10 SL 20 Reversal set to true.

Not so bad for now. See how it runs further. See attachment.

Hi delsule ,

r u still testing EMAcross2 how r the results..its been 3 weeks now...

Thanks

Babar

codersguru:
Check out the statement so far! Note: Attached modified version of the EA!

Hi Codersguru,

What time frame did u use it on....

Thanks

Babar

babarmughal:
Hi Codersguru,

What time frame did u use it on....

Thanks

Babar

The thread started very promisingly but it quickly went down to the toilet drain either because the EA stoped working or a success formula was found and kept private by someone.

chinplant:
The thread started very promisingly but it quickly went down to the toilet drain either because the EA stoped working or a success formula was found and kept private by someone.

a successfull EA - pricecross-is running in the contest

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

Reason: