[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 368

Chiripaha:
I have the question - why do you need this file as an plugin, if you have all the necessary functions in the Expert Advisor itself? Are you planning to do something else?

it's ... atavisms ... i didn't write the code from scratch ... something was already there ... maybe something I tried before...

left...

I might need to refine something and need a ready-to-use user function... In general, it's hanging and not asking for food... :))) no errors

Hi all!

Could you please tell me how to code the command IF A RELOCATED ORDER IS REFERRED TO A MARKETING ORDER.

If you can, please show me an example code.

Thank you.

if(High[1] > High[2])                                                 //если МАКС свечи 1 выше МАКС свечи 2
{
int Ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELLSTOP,0.1,Bid-1500*Point,1,0,0,"jfh",123 );  //выставить  SELLSTOP       
???????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????                // если SELLSTOP преобразовался в рыночный ордер

//выставить BUYSTOP

lottamer:

It's the same with me, whether you do them externally or by numbers in a function.

What are your doubts, Oleg?

The inlude-file in this case is completely unnecessary - I just commented it out.

solnce600:

Hi all!

Could you please tell me how to code the command IF A RELOCATED ORDER IS REFERRED TO A MARKETING ORDER.

If you can, please show me an example code.

Thank you.

This subject is described in the textbook in details. And it is far from trivial. It's through working with history, if I'm not mistaken.

Chiripaha:
This topic is described in detail in the textbook. And it is far from trivial. It's through working with history, if I'm not mistaken.

OK. Thanks. I thought - maybe the professionals have a simpler solution?

Chiripaha:

It's the same with me, whether you do them externally or by numbers in a function.

What, Oleg, are you having doubts about?

The inlude-file is unnecessary in this case - I've just commented it out.

and it worked for me...

The problem was (it seems) that the period of a week (7-10 deals) is of little significance for him.

I've got the period of 2 months - the optimizer has shown the result.

I don't understand why it's so? Because even one trade is enough to have different results in each run with different objectives...

solnce600:
OK.Thanks.I thought - maybe the professionals have a simpler solution?

: ))))) Don't insult the professionals who wrote this tutorial. After all, they are the ones providing the tips here.

lottamer:

and it worked for me...

The problem was (I think) that a period of a week (7-10 deals) was of little value to it.

I took a period of 2 months - the optimizer showed results.

I don't understand why? Even one trade is enough to get different results with different objectives...

Most likely, when you were preparing your file (code), you threw out some extra (literally) detail. : )))

Chiripaha:
This topic is described in detail in the textbook. And it is far from trivial. It's through working with history, if I'm not mistaken.

Do you remember by any chance - at least tentatively - which place in the textbook, because there is so much information in it..... you can't find the right one.....

Chiripaha:
: ))))) Do not offend the professionals who wrote that textbook. After all, they are the ones who give advice here.

Until recently I thought there was only one person who wrote the textbook - Sergei Kovalev

Is he really in our branch? ?

Reason: