ADXcross - page 7

For me the only solution to make it succesful is to enter in the same time as the dot or arrow appears on the previous candle. If somebody will be able to write indicator with sound alert when dot appears. This will help to trade without late.

The Crossing_allarm attached by Newdigital is no good. It sounds with every move of the price.

We need indicator which give us single alert when di+ and di- crosses.

viennatrader:
Hi folks,

Just throwing my 2cents:

If you trade off the dailies you have to look for bigger profits as 20 pips, especially if you are willing to take a 100 pip loss for each trade.

NewDigital, from other threads I know that you are extremely risk averse and prefer to have no losses at all Unfortunately losses are a big part of the game, therefor money- and risk management is so important.

I once read a story about a few wall street guys. One day one of them showed up with a real monkey. They printed out a big paper with all SP500 stocks and the monkey was throwing darts on the paper. The stock he hit was the one who was bought the next day with strict money and risk rules no matter how the chart looked. Well, they outperformed almost everything at that time.....

Good trading

Tom

I agree with you. I like the systems which are producing 10 or 20 pips per day once a day all the time with no even single loss. Problem is that I've never met such system. Anyway Tom do not crash my dream.

As to this system so it is not mine.

Leutzuro started this thread, suggested this trading system (20 pips in profit) and did forward test as well. That is why I replied to this thread. Because he suggested and spent several days near the computer to post his forward trading results for us. He may have 5 orders by 20 pips and one loss by -100. Because of that I suggested to filter everything slightly.

Of course we may change everything.

If we have exit on stop loss (by trailing stop) it will be more than 20.

sure the dots are good but the bigger timmeframes is helping ( weekly helping identify ranges )

sailor

I-xo-a-h

newdigital:
Do you have some system based on this indicator?

Market is not opened so I can not check the indicators which I posted now.

I just played with this indicators and seems I-XO may be the filter for this system. But for M30 timeframe only. Look at the image.

Please tell me your BOX SIZE VALUE for indicator I-XO-A-H (you wrote about this indicator on first page)

Thank a lot

ForexBoss:
Please tell me your BOX SIZE VALUE for indicator I-XO-A-H (you wrote about this indicator on first page)

Thank a lot

Default.

Perky:
Interesting concept I like it so far it looks good on charts

ive loaded the rsx Indicator set to 10 and overlaid 14 in a different colour

RSX as i understand it is a momentum type indicator - I could be wrong

anyway

how do you overlay 2 indicators??

from the top view navigator and drag one indicator OVER the panel of the other and drop it

nobody like my rsx entry confirm and exit when it crosses back

it looks very comfortable and will even filter out "false" dots"

concerning the dots.. what i do is loaf the charts at 0.00 gmt to check for dots and im not convinced they appear when they should for example

eur didnt have any dots yesterday I look today and theres a dot 2 bars back

maybe im going dotty what i might do is keen a screen pic every day and compare back

my gbp short is still im still 300 pips last look (demo only tho)

what time do people check for dots

maybe we could post them to the forum

there is a green dot today on eurjpy daily tuesday 1.00am gmt

im still DEMOING this strategy

maybe even some messaging if anyone has yahoo messenger

my nick is perky_z on there

sorry i should have posted a chart

as you can see the dot apeared but RSX is not confirming as it is crossed down

lets see what happens

this was todays signal (thursday 9th feb 2006) i mentioned in earlier post

Files:
adxx.gif  18 kb

Hi:

my yahoo msm is: savannah108

Just what I am looking at the moment (Thursday,09.February 2006, 18:39 GMT)

Files:
Reason: