ADXcross - page 13

I agree, I suggest to leave dots, and focus only on dmi cross, maybe better on 4h. Still waiting for EA based on DMI Cross. Hey Coders?

krall:
I agree, I suggest to leave dots, and focus only on dmi cross, maybe better on 4h. Still waiting for EA based on DMI Cross. Hey Coders?

what do you mewan by DMI cross

maybe post a chart please?

monday 0.00gmt we have buy dot gbpusd and eurusd????

02/20/2006

I still think this has merit

ive done a weekly pivot lines thingy so it will show weekly pivot and sup/res on daily chart

to help with targets etc of help get a feel what the currency is doing

enjoy

Files:

what do you mewan by DMI cross maybe post a chart please?

-DI and +DI are parts of ADX indicator. When this to lines are crossed, we have signal to buy or sell. Look at the chart (yellow green and wheat lines)

Files:
dmi-cross.jpg  26 kb

Hi

newdigital:
Check this indicator. I did something but may be many bugs. I can not check because the market is not opened.

I am using the adx crossing w alert, but he/she gives the signal and it continues whistling many times, making impossible to work several couples in a same way the written signal repeats repeatedly. Please that I can make so that the sound and written signal is a single time?

I also use adx crossing _alarm, but he/she doesn't give written signal. and the single hooter ago impossible to identify the couple when several currencies are worked.

thank you

try this whatever time frame u are using plot either 2 or 3 lwma in same and higher time frame so if using one hour use 2 lwma of 4 hour bars using mtf moving average high and low. in downtrend top band acts as resistance and uptrend bottom band is support. for 4hr use daily higher time frame. for intraday targets use all_pivots2 indicator. very accurate on eurjpy.

Perky i saw your ea adxcross with stoploss etc. i am looking for adxcross stop and reverse on 4hr chart adx set a 3 then later filter using trendenvelopes.

thanks

Files:
ej4h.gif  22 kb

ismailv:
try this whatever time frame u are using plot either 2 or 3 lwma in same and higher time frame so if using one hour use 2 lwma of 4 hour bars using mtf moving average high and low. in downtrend top band acts as resistance and uptrend bottom band is support. for 4hr use daily higher time frame. for intraday targets use all_pivots2 indicator. very accurate on eurjpy.

Perky i saw your ea adxcross with stoploss etc. i am looking for adxcross stop and reverse on 4hr chart adx set a 3 then later filter using trendenvelopes.

thanks

Can you please share your indicators

attached find indicators and template. adjust ma's and te to fit your platform.

Files:
adx4hr.zip  17 kb

ismailv:
attached find indicators and template. adjust ma's and te to fit your platform.

thank you ismailv

Reason: