The simple breakout strategy - page 12

the problem of the system is they post on the websites winn and make lot of pips and me only loss pips:))

how this is posible?:))

evry day from when i have the indicators i loss pips and they make pips

i think is a big scam

You can see the chart..look at the price....If the price is in the profit are they make profit.

nicesurf:
You can see the chart..look at the price....If the price is in the profit are they make profit.

i use northfinance demo for testing and use the signal from indicators and loss pips

also the big problem the risk reward ratio is very bad

stop loss 40-50-60 pips and proffit 20 pips and with the spread you get 18 pips proffit on eur/usd

fxhst329:
the indicator listed on that winning solution site....i think it's Fibo Zone jackson zone based thing. not sure what modifications were made, but when you look at screenshots and compare it with this indicator, they are almost the same. would appreciate some comments please

Please could you post Fibo zone Jackson indicator?

aelimian:
Please could you post Fibo zone Jackson indicator?

is this one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173830

For the breakout strategy, one will need to be sure that this strategy is not used at the end of a session since you will surely get killed. Prices tends to consolidate at the close of a session, and hit the S/L regularly.

What I have done for the session end and even during the day is the following which has been profitable, but beware of where the Pivot Point [for session end only] is:

Buy 10 PIPs above the upper channel with a 10 PIP S/L. Sell 10 PIPs below the lower channel with a 10 PIP S/L. Look at the Pivot Point of the currency pair, if that 10 PIP position will hit the Pivot Point [for session end only], don't do that single position since you will get stopped out from the bounce. I have only forward tested this for several weeks now, and it has been profitable without specifying a TP. Grab those PIPs according to your own discretion....

I have tried this on EURUSD GBPUSD USDJPY.....

Breaout

et_phonehome_2:
For the breakout strategy, one will need to be sure that this strategy is not used at the end of a session since you will surely get killed. Prices tends to consolidate at the close of a session, and hit the S/L regularly. .....

Couldn't agree more. I use a breakout strategy on GBP/USD, but on a small time window. Timing is very important. There are hours in the day where momentum is simple stronger than others. Find out when these times are, and stay out of the market. I trade breakout for a window of only 3 and half hours. Might mean I miss out on some big moves outside this window, but also mean I suffer less losses.

Reason: