ADXcross - page 12

I switched to H4 (where we have opposite signal), then again to daily chart, and red dot disappeard. And dmi are not crossed. I close at -15 pips.

krall:
I opened eurchf short at 1.5553 five minutes after midnight.

i have no daily dot was that 4 hour dot? you traded off?

krall:
I switched to H4 (where we have opposite signal), then again to daily chart, and red dot disappeard. And dmi are not crossed. I close at -15 pips.

i am still in ,why you closed ? the stoploss is at 100 pips........you must wait

On daily chart dot appeard after midnight, but when i switched to h4 five minutes ago and then again to daily red dot on daily chart disappeard...

krall:
On daily chart dot appeard after midnight, but when i switched to h4 five minutes ago and then again to daily red dot on daily chart disappeard...

Im a bit worried about dissapearing dots - most probably caused by a microcross on the adx

but ive noticed the parabolic sars is almost the same signal and alot more solid

i.e. not prone to changes

For those that dont know how it works

dot swaps to top side of price is SELL dots swap to bottomside of price BUY

the dots (by placeing the mouse over them) can traditionally be used as trail stops

Parabolic sar is a standard meta indicator

Files:
adxx_1.gif  24 kb

In my opinion parabolic sars dots change in past as well as adx cross, or even faster and more often.

We have new red dot on usdjpy daily. Tommorow we will see if it is still there.

Indicator

Perky:
Im a bit worried about dissapearing dots - most probably caused by a microcross on the adx

but ive noticed the parabolic sars is almost the same signal and alot more solid

i.e. not prone to changes

For those that dont know how it works

dot swaps to top side of price is SELL dots swap to bottomside of price BUY

the dots (by placeing the mouse over them) can traditionally be used as trail stops

Parabolic sar is a standard meta indicator

Can you give me your indicator ColourOsma please?

Thank

colour osma and color adx

yr welcome boss :-)

Files:

Krall,

I am watching the Indicator and to day i found very intersting thing.

USDJPY daily

When after midnight at 0030AM there was no green dot on 16th feb bar but during day time around 1215 ( on 17th feb today) suddenly i found a green dot below previosu bar ( 16th Feb).

It means even in day time also dot can appear on previsous bar as well, dot of previous bar can disappeared during current day time.

Means all Back tested rerults are not relaible.

I donot know i am wrong or wightr

You are right. I seen this problem too...

Reason: