ADXcross - page 6

Well.

It is the template.

D1 timeframe.

But we need exit.

It looks very good on the history.

But for the real life we need exit.

Of course, we may open the orders to have 20 pips all the time (with stop loss 100) but we will have the losses as well. Look at the image: it is loss of -48 pips. So we need the right and good exit.

We need several good exit according to our risk level (and according to our deposit).

Files:
2_27.gif  22 kb

Hi NewDigital,

I don't know if i understand it correct, but the dots appear with the shift -1, so we can't enter at the begining of the next candle, becouse dot on the previous candle can appear, when next candle is in the middle, or even at the end. Is it right?

krall:
Hi NewDigital, I don't know if i understand it correct, but the dots appear with the shift -1, so we can't enter at the begining of the next candle, becouse dot on the previous candle can appear, when next candle is in the middle, or even at the end. Is it right?

You mean minus 1 in the code of ADXcross?

I did not check it. I did not check the indicators.

I want to create the system and then we may ask somebody to re-write everything in right way. It may be different indicators.

Because it is very comfortable (as Leutzuro said): open few orders before sleeping, then go to the bed, then wake up in the morning and some orders are closed already (with 20 pips) and some will be closed before afternoon. And I am sitting watching TV (news) and everybody is asking me: what are you doing? I am answering: I am working.

Good system. Dream.

Why not?

What i mean is we often can't see the dot on the closed bar, just after midnight with the opening of the new dot (on daily chart). But it can appear during the night or next day. So we can't open order and go to bed. We have to wait for the croosiing of di+ and di-, becuase that's the moment, when the dot appears. Not necessery just after midnight.

Newdigital, will you be able to write simple ea:

enter di+ and di- crosses each other, exit on the next cross and reverse. Or maybe somebody has got dmi crossing ea?

krall:
... So we can't open order and go to bed. We have to wait ...

Well. I agree.

But when to sleep?

krall:
Newdigital, will you be able to write simple ea: enter di+ and di- crosses each other, exit on the next cross and reverse. Or maybe somebody has got dmi crossing ea?

I found this EA inside my pc. As I understand it is EA created somebody from Ukraine (according to the e-mail address in the code).

I looked at the code and found the following:

Lots =0.1;

if (AccountBalance()>700) {

Lots =0.2;

}

if (AccountBalance()>3000) {

Lots =1;

}

if (AccountBalance()>6000) {

Lots =2;

}

if (AccountBalance()>9000) {

Lots =3;

}

if (AccountBalance()>10000) {

Lots = 3;

}

if (AccountBalance()>100000) {

Lots = 10;

}

As I understand this EA will set the lotsize according to the account balance.

It is very similar this ADXcross indicator. Not exactly but very similar.

Files:

Hi folks,

Just throwing my 2cents:

If you trade off the dailies you have to look for bigger profits as 20 pips, especially if you are willing to take a 100 pip loss for each trade.

NewDigital, from other threads I know that you are extremely risk averse and prefer to have no losses at all Unfortunately losses are a big part of the game, therefor money- and risk management is so important.

I once read a story about a few wall street guys. One day one of them showed up with a real monkey. They printed out a big paper with all SP500 stocks and the monkey was throwing darts on the paper. The stock he hit was the one who was bought the next day with strict money and risk rules no matter how the chart looked. Well, they outperformed almost everything at that time.....

Good trading

Tom

adx cross

i have this suggestion.. if sommebody can code it it could be nice i dont have time to learn to program properly as i dont have much time school and homework..

i suggest using weekly and daily to pick direction.. on weekly charts plot horizontal line(red if short signal use high from that candle and visa versa for long signal ( low of that candle) green line.

daily chart plots vertical lines grenn for long and red for short.

sailor

Files:
adx_cross.gif  46 kb
Reason: