ADXcross - page 2

sorry but i never use I-XO indicator.

oh i forghet to tell you

you can buy or sell when you have the signal in the 4H timeframe in the direction with the daily signal, this is another oportunity

elihayun:
The problem is that during the trade the cross is changing. To avoid the false arrows add the following...

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

// Add this lines

ExtMapBuffer1 = 0;

ExtMapBuffer2= 0;

//<------------------

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i-1);

nowplusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);

Hope it will help

Eli

sorry but i dont know how to change:)

im not a coder

elihayun:
The problem is that during the trade the cross is changing. To avoid the false arrows add the following...

for(int i=limit; i>=0; i--)

{

// Add this lines

ExtMapBuffer1 = 0;

ExtMapBuffer2= 0;

//<------------------

b4plusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i-1);

nowplusdi=iADX(NULL,0,a,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);

Hope it will help

Eli

We do not have "ExtMapBuffer". We have "SetIndexBuffer(0,val1)" and "SetIndexBuffer(1,val2)". And "i" is already defined. And we do not have "limit" and this "limit" is not defined. Sorry I can not insert it.

I think this I-XO indicator is not a problem. I checked it. It is not painting the past.

Files:
i_xo_a_h.mq4  3 kb

newdigital:
I think this I-XO indicator is not a problem. I checked it. It is not painting the past.

thanks

so we can have a aound signal when adx make a cross?

with 10 pips filter will be great if is posible

leutzuro:
thanks

so we can have a aound signal when adx make a cross?

with 10 pips filter will be great if is posible

I do not know about 10 pips filter but I made something with two kind of alarm. You may check it. I am not good coder so I did my best. Somebody will check it I think.

I just saw many false signals during the backtesting so I am suggesting to use this I-XO as a filter on M30 timeframe. But you may have your own system and estimation of course.

newdigital:
I do not know about 10 pips filter but I made something with two kind of alarm. You may check it. I am not good coder so I did my best. Somebody will check it I think. I just saw many false signals during the backtesting so I am suggesting to use this I-XO as a filter on M30 timeframe. But you may have your own system and estimation of course.

in what timeframe you see false signal?

i use only daily chart

leutzuro:
in what timeframe you see false signal? i use only daily chart

I was talking about M30.

But there are some signals on D1 as well which may be filtered. See the images.

Files:
1_34.gif  28 kb
2_24.gif  27 kb

newdigital:
I was talking about M30. But there are some signals on D1 as well which may be filtered. See the images.

i think you dont understand what i talcking about

i will post you another chart to explain you better

we dont have false signal on the daily chart and i will show you.

hm i cant upload the file give me Page not found

i will try later

Reason: