ADXcross - page 11

Take a look at this chart - that's my opinion. I'm not 100% sure, but I was testing similiar system some time ago and that was the biggest problem.

Files:
adx.gif  30 kb

That's it! We can't enter on the open price of next candle after dot, but we have to enter in the same moment, when dot appears. It can be in the begining, in the middle, or at the end of daily candle. That's why we need EA to know the exact point of cross, and enter immediately. As well as to backtest, if it will be profitable. Manually we can't backtest it, couse we don't know the exact point of cross, and value of price in this moment. EA is necessary, so big request to coders We have to check it.

To kamyar,

I'm afraid indicator doesn't predict dmi cross, just confirms it...

i know that.i was just kidding

To kamyar,

I'm afraid indicator doesn't predict dmi cross, just confirms it...

so we should wait for EA

i do not know what should i say .maybe i'm wrong.i am completly confused.

after your post (shizo) i checked the dots with ADX(14) and i found it like this.see the pic??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i missundestand the system but according to the pics(leutzuro attached)i got it as the way i backtested.maybe the indicator predict the following ADX cross!!!!:D

Files:
eruusd1.gif  24 kb

I'm afraid your backtest is not proper. As an entry price you are taking open price from first candle after dot. The point is, that dot can appear when next candle is in the midle, or even near close price. Am i right? If not we are rich

Maybe it will be easier to write some kind of indicator, or script showing value of price in the moment of dmi crossing. Using this indicator, we will be able to do some backtests.

Hi guys ,just to crosschek , opened eurchf short at 1.5552 , stop loss at 1.5652 , limit at 1.5522.

I want see if the red dot moves.

Files:
eurchf.gif  46 kb

I learnt my lesson and should wait for rsx cross my e/j is 183 -

luckily its demo

I will invest more time investingating this system I really think it shows merit

Hi guys ,just to crosschek , opened eurchf short at 1.5552 , stop loss at 1.5652 , limit at 1.5522

I opened eurchf short at 1.5553 five minutes after midnight.

krall:
I opened eurchf short at 1.5553 five minutes after midnight.

good Krall ,so' we are in the same boat , now we see what happens,

anyway in other pairs came the red dots , what i mean is later

Reason: