ADXcross - page 5

leutzuro:
i think you dont understand or me i dont understand something:)

look how is my MT4

i use only daily chart

I understand.

You use day chart to enter. And according to your profit you exit in the morning or in the middle of the day sometimes.

I will try to trade.

Did you try to change settings of ADXcross indicator? ADXBars = 14 by default and if we increase it up to 40 for example ...

newdigital:
I understand.

You use day chart to enter. And according to your profit you exit in the morning or in the middle of the day sometimes.

I will try to trade.

Did you try to change settings of ADXcross indicator? ADXBars = 14 by default and if we increase it up to 40 for example ...

i use only default seting

leutzuro:
i use only default seting

Leutzuro,

Are you still testing or using this system?

I wanted to find some filter for your system (D1) and I failed.

Hey

Think the best filter is a moving average i like to use 50 and 100 and 200 and go same direction as moving average. ema 55 is nice too. Depending on holding period a 8 period moving average on daily and hour 4 could be a good 1 as well. But the other hand it is very dificult to filter out ranges

Sailor

filter

Im thinking a litle many like the tsd expert beacuse looking at many time frames so why not try adx doing the same in upper left corner showing last signal generated( in text) for example monthlly short weekly long daily short i am current looking at sterling those signal generated with the use of adx cross..

sailor

Thanks.

I tried MA. Difficult.

I will try digital filters.

Or some indicators from ASCTrend which Igorad is developing (not posted yet).

newdigital:
Yes.

I found something for D1 timeframe.

And we may filter everything. Almost everything.

If we use these indicators for the signals and confirmation (attached) we have only one signal for USDCHF since 19th of September with 185 pips in profit.

I will becktest this system more.

dear new digital, in the indicators you attached i liked the color line as stoploss. but they only appear in D1 charts. would it beavailable in shorter time frame?

i have no stoploss indicator avaialble...

drtorque:
dear new digital, in the indicators you attached i liked the color line as stoploss. but they only appear in D1 charts. would it beavailable in shorter time frame? i have no stoploss indicator avaialble...

It is no problem with timeframe.

Look at the images: M1 and M30 timeframe.

These indicators are from ASCTrend system. I mean old variation of this system.

Files:
1_38.gif  25 kb
2_26.gif  27 kb

Seems I found the way how to filter the ADXcross signals on D1 tomeframe. I am using one of the indicator created by Kalenzo but in different mode.

Now I think there is some problem with exit. Because this system will not work without exit rules.

Reason: