Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 33

ZUP Email Alerts

I will get alert of new pattern emailed to me when I first load chart and then maybe one more time, but then I do not get any more emails when another pattern forms.

Is this how the indicator is supposed to work?

Or is it supossed to continually email after each new pattern forms without having to reload Metatrader or the indicator?

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks

Thanks Blaiserboy,

in that case do you know maybe some other version of ZUP that would enable this? I tried to install ZUP v73 since i read somewhere on the forum that it might be there but i guess not? Appreciate your reply.

Cheers

I am no authority on Zup..... I use it a lot, but as to how it works, I have little knowledge.... sorry

Hi,

I have put it into Harmonic Trading thread, but actually here maybe it's more proper place, as these are formations korHarmonics looks at :-)

Read below...

Hi,

I am developing an indicator korHarmonics for harmonic trading.

I have included most www known harmonic patterns and now i am concentrating on the confirmation signals and price formations. Together with a group of FX friends we try to verify which formations work best and when. That is also why i found this thread :-)

Finally i have prepared an English doc, attached :-)

In case you are interested to try it please drop me an email (in the doc).

I distributed it already for ca 20 persons as the final testing phase. Last comments, last fixes.

In case you have some questions to the doc and ideas what else should be added to the doc or indicator, please let me know. Gladly will learn from anyone experienced in the harmonic area.

Cheers!

usdchf opportunity, we are now on R2 pivot

Files:
usdchf_m30b.gif  37 kb

v69 used. searching for latest ver

Those that have the latest ZUP pls post it & the version #.

I have old v69. Works well for me. Just want to see what extra features the latest has in store.

Whatever version is being used, follow the attachment to avoid crashes.

Files:
1000.gif  5 kb

Hi.Need your help in knowing more about the Harmonic trading pattern

Hi.

Need your help in knowing more about the Harmonic trading pattern.

I have been trading for a while but i have lost few bucks and have gain some too.

Will like to obtaing wining informations from you.

Thank you

kor4x:
Hi,

I have put it into Harmonic Trading thread, but actually here maybe it's more proper place, as these are formations korHarmonics looks at :-)

Read below...

Hi,

I am developing an indicator korHarmonics for harmonic trading.

I have included most www known harmonic patterns and now i am concentrating on the confirmation signals and price formations. Together with a group of FX friends we try to verify which formations work best and when. That is also why i found this thread :-)

Finally i have prepared an English doc, attached :-)

In case you are interested to try it please drop me an email (in the doc).

I distributed it already for ca 20 persons as the final testing phase. Last comments, last fixes.

In case you have some questions to the doc and ideas what else should be added to the doc or indicator, please let me know. Gladly will learn from anyone experienced in the harmonic area.

Cheers!

Thank you.

korHarmonics v005

Hi kor4x

I have downloaded your indicator and am testing it at the moment against the KUP v82 and Search_Pattern_v6.

I like you indicator but it seems to find less patterns compared to the other two. I am using the smaller of the minswing files but when comparing your indicator against the standard Zig Zag indicator the swings are I feel still wide.

I think that that there would be an improvement if the search swing was reduced maybe to match the standard zig zig indicator.

I am going to try and have a play around but would be interested in your thoughts.

Adey

Reason: