Indicator to place daily moving averages on a 15 min and/or 60 minute chart

Hello am a new user and have searched but no luck to being able to place a DAILY moving average on a 15 minute or 30 minute or 60 minute chart. I was a long time user of CQG and found that indicator VERY useful but have yet to find one that I could use on a lower time frame chart. I just want to see where that daily moving average is on the lower time frame chart... also would like to see a 60 minute moving average on a 15 minute chart. Thanks in advance and appreciate the help.

The daily moving average could be outside the range of the lower time-frame window. Have you considered viewing the daily moving average within a separate window? Mql4 allows you to built custom indicators which could display this information along with other time-frames [should you choose].

tirone:

Hello am a new user and have searched but no luck to being able to place a DAILY moving average on a 15 minute or 30 minute or 60 minute chart. I was a long time user of CQG and found that indicator VERY useful but have yet to find one that I could use on a lower time frame chart. I just want to see where that daily moving average is on the lower time frame chart... also would like to see a 60 minute moving average on a 15 minute chart. Thanks in advance and appreciate the help.

Unfortunately, this is not available in MT4, you just have to create it. 
Reason: