Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications - page 8

Invert option

Ha ha Mladen ...if it showed trend direction then I would have eventually asked for it.

Maybe I should change my profile name to 'ForSymbol and Invert option'.

Regards,

-spotforex

mladen:
Here is the mtf version

It also has a ForSymbol option (but no invert option spotforex, it can not be inverted )

Trix

mladen,

I was wondering will a Cfb adaptive version of Trix T3 be any "better" then the normal version?

jim

Files:

Mladen

Could you explain in a practical example, as you can set the period of stochastic, with the help of the indicator "CFB" (by which I mean that it sets the cycle period and then refine the period of Stochastics)

Thanks

bebeshel:
Could you explain in a practical example, as you can set the period of stochastic, with the help of the indicator "CFB" (by which I mean that it sets the cycle period and then refine the period of Stochastics) Thanks

Bebeshel,

Mladen explained it very well here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179686

They say that one picture is worth more than 1000 words, so maybe this will explain better how to "read" cfb (disregard that in this example only up trend happens, the same will happen for down trend : when cfb raises there is trend if it falls it is consolidation or reversal is preparing) :
Files:
cfb_show.gif  35 kb

Mladen

Ok,

Thanks.

Corrected cfb versions

Here was found a error in my using jurik in smoothing cfb check here, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general,

in this rar file should be all the corrected versions of "cfb new" mods that had the error if i missed any please let me know, will fix, and sorry for any inconvience.

mladen,

Could you an option of alert at zero cross and arrow to your velocity cfb adaptive indicator?

thanks,

jim

mladen:
Well, continuing here too

Velocity that uses cfb for changing / adapting it's length. The velocity itself is a smoothed momentum indicator and can be used as a signal indicator (a clear "zero cross" signal is rather good) Cfb adaptive has a goal of getting those zero crosses faster than the regular velocity

Attaching here the velocity indicator itself (this is a bit different variation of it) and a comparison of velocity to momentum indicator :
The "cfb adaptive" differs in one essential parameter : it does not have a Length parameter but it rather has a LowLimit and HighLimit. It means that the length will vary between LowLimit and HighLimit depending on the current state of the cfb used for it. Here is a comparison of a regular 30,5,Close velocity and a 20,40,5,Close (the rest is default) adaptive velocity (as a case when we can "compare" the 2). From even a quick look, we can conclude 2 things : 1- it is not a "middle of the range" case (just see the differences) and 2 - in some situations it gives dramatically faster crosses.

or with cfb depth set to 1 (so the fastest cfb)

PS: this indicator needs the cfb indicator from the first post in order to work

mladen,

sorry..............please disregard my request for the alerts as it looks like you made a dynamic velocity adaptive indicator with alerts already. I will try that one out.........

thanks,

jim

Hi MrTools ,

Since both adx ADX/ DMI with Dr. Schaap's Rules for the Road to Profits and cfb are directional indis ,can you make ADX indicator adaptive with cfb like you did with WPR versions?Lets see if we can get something interesting, thanks

Files:
Reason: