Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 73

ChicagoRob:
What do you like best about v76.4? Rob

It shows 'three hills' to a top, for one and there is another that I am foirgetting.

The Gartley Trading Method by Ross Beck

Ross Beck has written a book to which I wish I had read 4 years ago when I started trading, it would have saved me Thousands of Dollars and years of time. Through the writings of this new book, Ross Beck has removed the complicated misunderstandings of Gartley, Elliott and Gann and combined them into a simply trading method that is easy to understand even for the beginner. The book compliments his low cost video course now available with the opportunity for anyone who wants to succeed in the trading business with a reliable mechanism. This mechanism is one that has reduced the risk of failure and increased the opportunity for success more now then ever before. I know of no better method (mechanism) on the market today that could even remotely compare to this one. Without question, Ross Beck has shared with the world a method of tremendous value and I cannot praise him enough. The author also provides a strategy for entry and exit for this success to happen. Home of Ross Beck, Author of The Gartley Trading Method and The Geometric Trading Course

Blaiserboy:
It shows 'three hills' to a top, for one and there is another that I am foirgetting.

5-0 Pattern (Argentina)

Is it possible to program this on the ZUP or ZigZag ?

Files:

hello folks

first of all, I appreciate you all with your passion.

I have this "pdf" file in russian, but I can't understand this file in russian...

Does anyone have this file in english?

#705(permalink) , page71

"HWAFM.pdf "

p.s. I appreciate your kindness, mr.newdigital~

Need harmnic trader expert advice

Hello,

How would you entry in such a case (actual) on EURUSD. Can you explain the additionnal (more timeframe, other indicator,...) step you will do, sl and tp :

EURUSD, D1 bearish

EUUSD, H4, bullish

Files:
eurusd_d1.gif  36 kb
eurusd_h4.gif  38 kb

hello~

I don't know exactly how to read 2 pictures below..

especially, what's happening on second window.

plz, somebody explain me what it means and what's happening.

thank you in advance.

davidoh:
I don't know exactly how to read 2 pictures below..

especially, what's happening on second window.

plz, somebody explain me what it means and what's happening.

thank you in advance.

Can;t test it without the proper manual from the author.

newdigital:
So, we have for EURUSD H4 timeframe:

- WW uptrend with rating 30. What is WW who knows?

- Gartley uptrend with the rating 25;

- Bat uptrend with rating 30

and

- 3-Drives downtrend with rating 10 (but it is hidden/unfinished pattern so ...).

It is 3-Drives:

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

ww is wolfe wave

The E.A. is quite useful......thanks to the developer and also newdigital.... ... u can choose any filter eg. ww (wolfe wave) and time frame, then after click the mouse there, it jump to the chart with the defined time frame.....Of course, u need to open all the charts that u want so that they can appear in the first sheet....Bravo!!

Cable now long, yeah. Don't you love these patterns when line they up. Makes trading so less stressful.

Files:
Reason: