Requests & Ideas - page 546

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Did they tell you , but I was not successful. :( I would be very pleased if you rename them.

Thank you very much...

Here are a few The 7.2 is at the post from the link provided in my previous post

mladen:

Here are a few The 7.2 is at the post from the link provided in my previous post

Thank you for your interest and information Boss :)

borgesr:

Thanks for the answer.
I will check the EA
bband_trailing_stop1_nmc.mq4 code posted on the forum and check if it helps me to correct the error.

This EA uses BBANDS STOP but in some tests I did with BBANDS just closing the very negative stop.

Sorry for simple questions but I am still learning with what I find on the Internet in Brazil we do not have god MQL courses.

Thank you.

Rogério

Rogério

For start use the Comment() as much as you can (before you start using the debugger)

That should be your tool No.1 : whenever you are not certain what is going on with your code, add a Comment(the value you want to check) at the part of the code that you are not certain what it does and then see if the value is what you have expected it to be

mladen:

I think that "+" is replaced with some other character in the name of the file

Can someone please point me to where I can get a volume weighted exponential MA (vema) in mq4 format, I dont need it to have any kind of functions, I just need the code for a ea, please help me, I already lost a few hours  and i can't find it.

Thank you

Hi mladen and Everyone,

I need your help to create a script to filter all the scripts in the MT4 market watch when the specified conditions are met based on the nihilist ultra ADX indicator. It will be great help if you can help me on this.

Thanks,

Srpips

srpips:

Hi mladen and Everyone,

I need your help to create a script to filter all the scripts in the MT4 market watch when the specified conditions are met based on the nihilist ultra ADX indicator. It will be great help if you can help me on this.

Thanks,

Srpips

Sorry, but since that indicator is hiding buffers (and values) I can not do anything like that

mladen:
Sorry, but since that indicator is hiding buffers (and values) I can not do anything like that

Hi mladen,

Thanks you so much for responding. Please see the highlighted line. I feel i have missed few things to mentions. Just tried to explain few more points about the indicator.

-ADX period 7 of the last closed bar in a particular TF should be between 15 and 60

For 1st condition we need to consider the default ADX in MT4.

-ADX Period 7 of the last closed bar in a particular TF should be lime and ADX period 21 and 42 should be either lime or dodger blue and AXD period 89 and 144 should not be red (Based on Nihilist ultra ADX indicator) -ADX Period 7 of the Previous bar should be either dodger blue or red or orange or ADX Period 7 of the Previous bar should be lime and ADX Period 21 should be lime or dodger blue and period 42, 89 and 142 are orange. (Based on Nihilist ultra ADX indicator)

For 2nd and 3rd condition we need to call the Nihilist ultra ADX indicator directly and check only the color of the 5 check box from top to bottom --> period 7, 21, 42, 89 and 144 (Top row is period 7, next 21, next 42, next 89 and Bottom row is 144)

Thanks,

Srpips

mladen:

Dear @mladen,

Can you make it be without the blank fields?

Thank you very much... 

Files:

oguz:

Dear @mladen,

Can you make it be without the blank fields?

Thank you very much... 

oguz

That indicator is not intended to have continuous colors - that is the way how the suthot have made it