ADX indicator? - page 16

Pava:
finally...a non-repenting ADXm

"ANG" had some good ideas - that adx is one of them. It just needed some cleaning up

mladen:
"ANG" had some good ideas - that adx is one of them. It just needed some cleaning up

"ANG" is ancient... ...I remember most of his ideas were recalculating..."double seasonally adjusting" themselves...in present terms...

Pava:
"ANG" is ancient... ...I remember most of his ideas were recalculating..."double seasonally adjusting" themselves...in present terms...

Yep, I know

But this one is fixed now - but it is the idea that matters _________________

The same thing as with "bookkeeper" (if I remember he died 5 years ago) : we should not forget that centered TMA (snake) was his idea to make it with that type of extrapolation (which I like, btw).

People with ideas are hard to find. Once there is an idea, maybe something useful can be done with it (see what is the result of some "fooling around" with "ang's" idea : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Advanced ADX

advanced_adx.mq4

Files:

Advanced ADX best

advanced_adx_best.rar

Files:

ADX stdev

adx-stdev.mq4

Files:
adx-stdev.mq4  4 kb

Thanks for coding these indicators.

Upgraded Wilders' DMI (with arrows, alerts, histogram and multi time frame) : wilders_dmi__histo_mtf__alerts__arrows_2.mq4

hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please make an histogram indicator with below specifications :

1- value of each bar is equal to difference of today and yesterday adx (value = today adx - yesterday adx )

2- blue bar for positive value and red bar for negative value

3- adjustable period of adx

4- adjustable time frame (mtf )

5- non repaint

6- adjustable alarm (for example pop up or arrow for bars bigger than 5 )

thanks a lot in advance

hi dear mladen and mr tools

would you please make an histogram indicator with below specifications :

1- value of each bar is equal to difference of today and yesterday adx (value = today adx - yesterday adx )( buil in meta trader adx indicator )

2- blue bar for positive value and red bar for negative value

3- adjustable period of adx

4- adjustable time frame (mtf )

5- non repaint

6- adjustable alarm (for example pop up or arrow for bars bigger than 5 )

thanks a lot in advance

Reason: