ADX indicator? - page 15

amiralias:
hi mr tools and mladen

would you please make a multi time frame histogram version indicator ( or 4tf bars ) for value of adx ( for example : red for 0-15 , yellow for 15-25 , blue for 25-40 and green for over 40 )

if this can help or can be more simple , somthing like " rsi_bars_m#_v3 " indicator for adx and its lines (+di and -di )

hi friends

is there any hope to have +di cross level indicator or something like above mentioned rsi indicator for +di line ?

ADX in numbers only and range colors is nothing you should trade with. It behaves completely different to indis, that show you a direction. With this you still stand in the dark. As ADX fan try this setup on the pic. It's ADX squeeze. You will see, it is quiet good and you'll see a light.

Files:

hi dear krelian99

thanks for your reply

i am looking for a visual version of adx that can show overall situation at a glance .

it would be a part of a system and cant be used alone .

ADX squeeze is a one glance pattern and must be part of a system, definitively not stand alone. It's maybe the best you can arrange with a very slow and imprecise indicator. Be carefull with ADX and the system you're up to.

amiralias:
hi mr tools and mladen

would you please make a multi time frame histogram version indicator ( or 4tf bars ) for value of adx ( for example : red for 0-15 , yellow for 15-25 , blue for 25-40 and green for over 40 )

if this can help or can be more simple , somthing like " rsi_bars_m#_v3 " indicator for adx and its lines (+di and -di )

hi friends

is there any hope to have +di cross level indicator or something like above mentioned rsi indicator for +di line ?

I am a visual guy with bad eyesight. Can someone make a filled adx indicator where when the DI+ is above the DI- the filled color(between the DI+/DI-) is green and when the DI- is above the DI+ the filled color(between the DI+/DI-) is red. Thank you very much for your help.

I was always wondering...why "ADX Indicator?", but not "Stochastic?", "RSI?"...may be "MACD?"....

ADX_Smoothed_HTF (metatrader 5)

adx_smoothed_htf.zip

ADXm indicator (originally made by ANG3110) rewritten in order to make it completely non-repainting : adxm_nrp.mq4

Files:
adxm_nrp.mq4  5 kb
adxm_1.gif  69 kb

finally...a non-repenting ADXm

Reason: