ADX indicator? - page 23

dear mladen ji

can you do this new indicator for  me? it will be very helpful to me if i have. if already is there means please share also

thanking you well in advance

Files:
mothercandle.png  272 kb

ramzam:

dear mladen ji

can you do this new indicator for  me? it will be very helpful to me if i have. if already is there means please share also

Mother of God!!!

ramzam:

dear mladen ji

If you use following candles values, you are getting the classical case of repainting

Anyway, did you try some of the pattern recognition indicators (like zup, for example)?

MTF MCP filter heat map (uses ADX)

Files:

MA ADX

Files:
ADX_MA.mq4  2 kb

mladen:

NK Trade

Check if this is what you had in mind :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo.mq4

Thanks for this sir mladen

mladen:

NK Trade

Check if this is what you had in mind :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
wilders_super_smoother_dmi__histo.mq4

How to read this data? what is the difference between the thin and bold line? Does the bold means above 20 level and the thin is under 20?

redwed:

How to read this data? what is the difference between the thin and bold line? Does the bold means above 20 level and the thin is under 20?

Slope?

techmac:
Slope?

If the DI+ > DI- -> green color and then the slope of Di+ (thick or thin green histo)

If the DI- > DI+ -> violet color and then the slope of Di+ (thick or thin violet histo)

Dear Mladen,

I really like this idea : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/3686-elite-indicators/page606#comment_842440

Would you make something like that indicator based on Wilder DMI ? I mean multi period base on histogram from this indicator (Attached) or multi periods from this : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/789-adx-indicator/page15#comment_1799859

Best Regards 

Reason: