StepMAExpert_EAs - page 15

Which version are you using?

humax:
After backtesting so many EA's unsuccesfully, I had almost given up.

But now I am all pumped up again after testing StepMAExpert with great results!

99% quality, no compounding, no martingale etc. can even show results this good!

I have just begun running this EA live, but no trades for today.

Which version are you using?

Will this work on IBFX mini accounts?

humax:
After backtesting so many EA's unsuccesfully, I had almost given up.

But now I am all pumped up again after testing StepMAExpert with great results!

99% quality, no compounding, no martingale etc. can even show results this good!

I have just begun running this EA live, but no trades for today.

I think it is v1.45.

Your settings are different from mine?

It is version 1.45 with standard settings, as you can see on the statement.

Since there hasn't been any trades yet after 2 days, I can't tell whether it will work or not on a live account using mini/micro.

I have set my EA server up and running. Time will tell how it performs in real life.

Should live forward testing be succesful after 3 months, then I will compare the results with the 99% quality backtest.

Is it a match, then I will go live with whole lots.

Thanks everybody who has a part in developing and testing of this EA!

Whether it works or not, at least I am very happy for the moment. This is the spark of light that has given me hope again.

humax,

On my computer, I see the parameters on your chf report, but none show on your gbp report. I don't know how that happens.

Also, the date range for both reports shows as 1970.1.1 - 1970.1.1, which is clearly not the date range of the listed trades! Is that to do with your 99% data, and can you tell us how did you get it up to 99%, and how can I run a 99% test on over a year's data, as you did?

Thanks,

Barry

Please find updated statements (as the images):

- first image is StepMAExpert_1.42. 6 pairs.

- second image is StepMAExpert_1.45.

GBPUSD.

starting deposit $1,000.

0.1 lot.

Hello newdigital !

Can you post the EA 1.42 an your setup whit the 6 pairs pls.

Or where I can get?

Thanks in advance.

PipeTrader.

PipeTrader:
Hello newdigital !

Can you post the EA 1.42 an your setup whit the 6 pairs pls.

Or where I can get?

Thanks in advance.

PipeTrader.

Everything is in files thread including statements and excel files with performance (on the first post).

Step 1.42 on the 8th post here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Please note that I did not fill the excel file with this EA yet so you will need to look at weekly performance thread (just open it in "Show Printable Version" - just easy to see everything), or look at the statements (1st post in files thread).

I stop testing this StepMAExpert_v1.4 version.

Still testing StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod (good for GBPUSD, H1 timeframe), StepMAExpert_v1.42 (profitable for many pairs, M30 timeframe) and StepMAExpert_v1.45 (profitable for GBPUSD).

what are the indicators for this EA?what Step indicator?I would like to see how it works

thanks

canados:
what are the indicators for this EA?what Step indicator?I would like to see how it works thanks

StepMA different versions.

StepMAExpert_v1.45 is using StepMA_v7EA indicator here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173375/page9

Reason: