I think that some questions in your post concern me not Newdigital.
In this EA I try to use some new trade technique.
1. StepMA must change direction
Optimized inputs : Length and Kv or StepSize.
2. EMA is used as the filter ( EMA Period must be optimized ).
3. Momentum of StepMA ( abs difference between StepMA and StepMA) must be more Delta (optimized parameter).
1. System Exit - StepMA must change direction, but here can be used any other exit rule.
2. Exit by Trailing Stop - TS is calculated on the basis of StepMA displaced on value depending from the StepSize and Ks factor (optimized parameter ).
You can see as it works if attach StepMA_v7 with ColorMode=1.
3. Exit by BreakEven - BreakEven and BreakEvenGap are optimized parameters. Some explanations concerning BreakEvenGap: if profit reaches Breakeven than StopLoss moves to Order Open Price +/- BreakEvenGap ( '+' for Buy, '-' for Sell).
4. Exit by Trailing Profit - I have developed this trade technique recently.
I try to not limit profit by fixed TakeProfit. TP is calculated on the basis of StepMA displaced on value depending from the StepSize and Kp factor (optimized parameter ).
Used presets I have received for MetaQuotes data. So for best results you should receive optimized inputs for other brokers.
Thank you very much for your answers Igorad...much appreciated.
As you said to bruno, the expert have some minor bugs when you re-initialize the EA. The ea will reset/modify the SL and then modify it again.
Also, as I said earlier: the tp value sometimes is static and get modified constanly...sometimes it isn't and stay the same until the price hit the TP.
Anyway, no complains here...just want to let you know.
Did you find any reset/modify SL or TP for opened positions after re-initialization of MT4 ?
Yes but it will modify it back. Sometimes it will modify it back to a different SL so some trades looses profit.
I like it.
yesterday download and run until now still haven't see trade one MT4?
is it want to put the setting by we?
i am run defauld 1.4 version
can tell we this ea setting or use defauld or other ther best it?
I also have no trade
I have 2 orders in this moment : usdjpy and eurusd
Something should occur at 14.00 GMT.
Re Post 26 above...........when I open the zipfile for V1.4, all I get is the SpepMA expert. There is no Tracert or Pre-set files. Can anyone assist please. Thanks.
It is exact files which I am using for testing. V1.4 version with Tracert and pre-set files. M30 timeframe.
This v.14 version (and previous mod version as well) can work in one Metatrader together with other EAs (if necessary). I checked it.