More tham 90% in MT4 backtest?

Hi, maybe this is trivial question, but I've looked on the forum and coould not find answer for it.

Is it possible to achive more than 90% quality in backtesting with MT4?

Hi, maybe this is trivial question, but I've looked on the forum and coould not find answer for it.

Yes it is possible!
However, I do not know how significant the MT4 beck testing is.

I can on finished bars achieve 95% to 99% over any length of time. For that purpose I have developed my own testing, which I can 100% trust and can actually see orders as trend lines on the chart red/blue sell/buy respectively including spread. I am testing over 7 days and am getting consistently about 2000 pips gain and about 40 loss.

In other words I can easily predict trend from a single finished bar meaning that Open[i] and Close[i] are done.

However, when I am trying to do same on current bar I need about 3 pips to detect the trend and these 3 pips when add on opening of order will shift result so the gain is currently about 10% or 20% and over a month about -10% -20% so I am not there yet.

There are clearly visible options I can utilize to fix it but none of the methods shown to be to my liking.

Yes it is possible!
However, I do not know how significant the MT4 beck testing is.

I can on finished bars achieve 95% to 99% over any length of time. For that purpose I have developed my own testing, which I can 100% trust and can actually see orders as trend lines on the chart red/blue sell/buy respectively including spread.

Thank you for your answer.

Do you mean, that you run MT4 backtester, and in the report you see 95%, or 99%. Or do you mean that you have your own backtesting engine?

Of course, backtesting is of limitted usage, as you dont know anything about requoting, etc. But this not what I'm asking about. I just want to know, if I can see more than 90% in report, and if yes, how?

Thank you for your answer.

Do you mean, that you run MT4 backtester, and in the report you see 95%, or 99%. Or do you mean that you have your own backtesting engine?

Of course, backtesting is of limitted usage, as you dont know anything about requoting, etc. But this not what I'm asking about. I just want to know, if I can see more than 90% in report, and if yes, how?

No I am not using MT4 back testing because it is virtually useless for my purpose.

I have written my own testing done on fly directly as the indicator counts bars.

for our modelling 90% is maximum. russian article about testing report coming soon. translation will be in 3-4 days

Yes, 90% it is...

But, the purpose of backtesting is more statistical than literal. Any result that you get where data quality is 80%+ should serve as a good 'guidance'. I use (1-% Data Quality) as the variability measure on the results.
Reason: