Channel trading system - page 19

1st image. White line crossed not this bar. Line crossed ... how to say ... next after nex bar ... second bar starting from your mentioned.

2nd image.

white line did not cross the bar, or cross on open bar.

3rd image:

i don't understand about sell orders ...

I am trading the borders of the channel. And grey dotted lines (support/resistance) just for orientation. I open the order on dot of var indicator (in most of the cases but not always).

Hi rod30,

The 1st image you shown is not a chikou span cross, the correct chikou span cross is the one on 3/6 time 20.00 as i put a vertical line on the image as shown below. And the daily chart the chikou span cross also not consider a cross, it just travel about half body of candlestick, turning back to down which is a fail cross.

Files:

ok

shi channel ive understand you put the cursor on the line wait 1 second

TL1 is the buy trend line if shy channel is up trend TL1 is the sell line if shi channel is in down trend

Stop 1 = stop loss

TL2 = is take profit

Channel Trading system for M5 timeframe.

Indicators and template is on this post.

Today's breakout.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

GBPCHF:

USDCHF:

And it is the trades:

3 line break and ind fractal

Hello there,

Can anyone explain to me how does the 3 line break and ind fractal works?

I find it very efficient and would like to know the principal of it. Thanks.

Channel Trading system for M5 timeframe (look at the post #1 of this thread for indicators/template).

Today's trades:

EURUSD: +26 pips.

GBPUSD: +44 pips.

USDCHF: +44 pips.

EURJPY: -8 pips.

GBPJPY: -5 pips.

Files:

I call it

ready to go.

Why?

Look at the distance between support/resistance lines: 35 pips. And it is not nearest s/r lines. It is distant ones.

And it is the trades:

Files:

NewDigital,

Can you help me filter out my signals from var moving average? I see dots on almost every part of the line. Is there a way to filter those unwanted dots?

Post image please.

Because I am having 0 or 1 series dots per day. It means: no any signal or just 1 signal. And I am using 14 pairs (charts) just to have 1 or 2 trades in a day from all 14 pairs. So, this M5 channel system is no trading ofen. And very pair is different concerning the risk and so on.

And in some cases the dots are coming too late or not coming even never during a day. I am trading the channel and support/resistance lines.

Reason: