the trading system
thank you new digital,so wat you are saying is that this one that where used on your channel trading system do not repaint?and i would like to let you in how my trading system looks like and pls feel free to coment on it,i would be sending it pls have a look at it and comment on it thank you,you have been very helpful to me newdigital ,u see am kind of stuck ,i like the system but i dont know which one to follow should i use -follow the bouncing pip methodor your channel system,these are the issues that they have sometimes when they give a buy signal for example the next thing u would see is that it would continue down south towards your stoploss and eventually stopping you out,could you help me streamline it,u know delete or add some indicators or something
There are 2 trading systems on this thread (look at the 1st post).
1. Channel Trading system for H1, H4 and D1 timeframes. It is old classical trading system. It is well-known one from long time ago during the many many years. I did not invent this system as it existed even before Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 3. As I remember Tartan was the first one who created this system for Metatrader 3 together with his Hara-Kiri (or Samurai ... or banzai ...do not remember the name sorry) EAs versions (for Metatrader 3 only as this system was created even before Metatrader 3). Later on all the indicators were converted to MT4 so we can use it.
I used this system (manually) for H4 during the long time.
2. Channel Trading system for M5 timeframe. It is my variation of this well-known system for M5 timeframe.
As to follow the bouncing pip method so I did not used it yet but many people said that it is good system as well.
As to your image ...
too many indicators on the chart.
Channel trading system is price action system and the main indicator is the price itself. Other indicators are just for confirmation or validation, support/resistance drawing automatically instead of drawing manually (channel) and so on.
I know some people who are using this system without any indicators on the chart and trading just look at the price only ... but it is too complicated for me. I prefer to have some indicators on the chart.
check this out
it all going the wrong way,wat seems to be wrong
Market is choppy for EURUSD and USDCHF now. You can see it attaching Ichimoku indicator with default settings to EURUSD D1 chart.
By the way, trade on the direction of the channel only (if you are trading 'inside the channel'. Or trade on breakout to break the channel lines (but it is more difficult).
about forxcalendar news currency filter for example
eurjpy its better to put true also on USD
and about USDCHF its better to put true also on EUR ??
the paramon settings maksigen kahaji are 8.15-17.30 gmt +2 alpari broker
sure this system works seems to have a tutor which says to you when to trade and when to exit but all the system is based on supports and resistances the problem is always news effect
how to intepreter this ?
12:30:00 PM USD Trade Balance impact High
Price action = dhlc dlhc pinbar bullish outside vertical bar, bearish outside vertical bar inside bar triple bar low high close TBHLC
support and resistances are given by the system
RSI VAR mov av price trend are only indicators
Yes, for USDCHF it is the better to have CHF = true, EUR = true and USD = true.
As I remember Paramon traded inside and outside the channel (static horizontal one) and not every day (it depends on the width of the channel) and he understood as trading inside the channel as "easy small profit" and trading outside the channel is "breakout and difficult big profit".
Yes, news is affected especially for M5 timeframe.
As I remember Paramon traded M15.
By the way, Maksigen (Paramon) indicators (2 Maksigen indicators) is optional in this system.
I am not trading H4 timeframe now but as I remember:
- Trade on the direction of the channel inside the channel from one border of the channel to the other one with stop loss which is outside the channel.
- where to enter? There is indicator which is painting the bars (on the first pages of this thread). It was described everything concerning this indicator and how many times the price should be touched the border line and so on. Same with any support/resistance trading.
I used this H4 channel system after some losses: when I lost some part of deposit so I will come back to H4 channel system to recover my deposit to the initial size. It is very easy to lose some money but it is very difficult to recover the deposit: I spent the weeks and months ... and you will not trade often using this H4 channel system ... sometimes many weeks with no any single trade ... and whole day and night near computer ... But I am always using H4 channel system if I want to restore/recover my deposit after some losses: minimum indicators on the chart, forex news, support/resistance, trend lines and price action.
is it right?
If you are trading 'inside the channel' so trade on the direction of the channel. Especially if H4/D1 timeframe. If the channel is on uptrend so buy orders, from one border of the channel to the other one and so on...
As to M5 channel system
so I am using Maksigen indicators just for confirmation and to know in the morning: will I trade today or not. There is width of the channel. If less than 25 for example (for EURUSD) so I am not trading. So, I am not trading some day (and I want to know it in the early mornng just to plan my daily activity during the coming day) if:
- width of the channel is too small;
- blue/red dotted horizontal lines are too far from the price;
- price is going in opposite way with the direction of the channel;
- choppy market with D1 and/or W1 and/or H4 timeframes with Ichimoku indicator. How to know choppy? If price is mainly inside the cloud and cloud is width enough - choppy market condition. Just attach Ichimoku indicator with default settings changing Chinkou Span line to white color:
and if this white line crossed the price (on the closed bar) so it is most strong trend started. Plus Tenkan-sen and Kijun-sen lines are crossing (less strong signal). Plus price is above or below the cloud. Plus price is crossing the borders of the cloud (least strong signal). And there are some combination of the signals. Plus borders of the cloud is support/resistance lines. Plus cloud is drawing to the future (future bars are re-painting - future bars only, other bars are not repainting) so we may have some imagination about future support/resistance and future direction. Plus if cloud changed the color in the future so it means that the price may be changed the direction in this future day ...
start of the day
1) we look ichimoku ino at daily and 4 hour time frame if chinkou span ( white line) cross a closed bar start a new strong trend and if price is out a cloud. If the price is inside we dont trade that currency
2) we open var m5 template at 5M TF we look if width of the channel maksigen kahaji is more than 25 ( start to trade ) if is less 25 maksigen kahaji no trading the trading start at 8.15 gmt 2 (or Europe open)
3 ) we look were the SHI CHANNELis going up or down
if up buy order from one border to the other one if shi channel is going down
sell order from one border to the other one
4) maksigen range move blue and red horizontal line are the target price
5) grey dotted line they seem support and resistance price (5m bars) start to test this grey dotted line if there is a brakout price continue to go up or down depend about the trend direction ( SHI CHANNEL )
6 Forex calendar usd and euro true on all currencies also jpy
7) if news are far we trade, if are near and we have an open position we close it or half ( its better dont trade during news )
8) if news are near we wait to open a position
i think its ok