Channel trading system - page 12

Calendar

Hello New Digital

I have attached the Calendar from your post # 106 and all is working fine. Just one question is there a way of making the font that dispalys the

Previous

Upcoming

Next

shown on the chart any bigger? I am not a programmer but any help so I can change it would be nice so the Info dispaly font can be seen bigger

Thx

I asked Igorad.

Thank you New Digital

Just some explanation for today:

Files:
channel1.jpg  181 kb

And it is GBPUSD as an example:

Files:
channel2.jpg  85 kb

And I tested it for 3 days. Statement attached. I did not have time to see at the charts all the time - just used stop loss and take profit 20 or 30 pips.

This system works.

newdigital:
And I tested it for 3 days. Statement attached. I did not have time to see at the charts all the time - just used stop loss and take profit 20 or 30 pips. This system works.

Hello New Digital

I have notice over the few days than even if you do not have a singal on the 5 min chart from the Var Moving Avg, there has been a signal on the 15 min chart .Have you notice this ? I have and it seems to happen when a strong hourly support or resistance is being broken. The Var Moving Avg gives a signal on either the 5 or 15 chart . Any input on these findings?

Thx

May be. I did not try M15.

I know that it is the system based on price movement and it is very sensitive concerning the news events.

Look at the image (blue horizontal line is high impacted news):

By the way, many years ago I used channel trading system with real account but it was H4 timeframe.

Of course: the more higher timeframe - the more accurate signals, movement is more understandale and more explained/predictale and more profitable of course.

Files:
newschannel.jpg  186 kb

newdigital:
May be. I did not try M15.

I know that it is the system based on price movement and it is very sensitive concerning the news events.

Look at the image (blue horizontal line is high impacted news):

By the way, many years ago I used channel trading system with real account but it was H4 timeframe.

Of course: the more higher timeframe - the more accurate signals, movement is more understandale and more explained/predictale and more profitable of course.

Hello New Digital

How do you handle the re-painting of the Var Moving Avg? I have already seems today on the GBP-JPY on the 5 min chart the Var Moving Avg had a signal only to watch it re-paint 2 bars later and the first signal just get removed and re-painted.

I am not acting on 1 dot or 2. I am looking for price action and the channels also. Usually there are many dots coming one by one ...

May be I did not see repainting.

Files:
channel1_1.jpg  168 kb
Reason: