Channel trading system - page 24

I moved your post to this thread with channel indicators.

Some other threads:

Channel trading system is here.

- SHI Indicators is here.

- Highest high for an indicator: explanational thread.

Price Channel indicators is on this thread.

Price Channel EA is on this thread.

Donchian Channel is on this thread.

Hi newdigital,

I have downloaded the indicators for masikgen.. But I dun see those aqua and pink lines indicating the breakout range.. Is that indicator missing out??

Indicator is working when marker is open and price is moved. Wait for Monday.

newdigital

newdigital:
Indicator is working when marker is open and price is moved. Wait for Monday.

Man, your name is more than a billion dollar to me you've seriously contributed to my trading system because you're always there for me.

You make me enjoy this site.

Newdigital, thanks a million and keep it up

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Are you joking?

I did nothing ... i just replied because i am using this indicator almost every day ...

i use dinapoli target and non lag ziz-zaz as my own cofirmation for shi channel

me need help. How is Trading System is very better Daily profit 40-50 pips. ?

I am beginner in Forex.

It depends on your personal skills and experience. System is just a tool but you are making money. System is not making money for you.

2 persons can use 1 system with same rules and same everything and will have different results.

It is the same as the vehicles: if 2 persons are having same vehicles so it does not mean that they will drive in the same way having the same road in the same time, right? And there are some contests when many people are driving some vehicles on same road ... championship ... some of them are the first ... some of them - drop out of a race ...

It is the same with trading. But for trading - much more difficult because the traders are having different brokers (or they are having each other ...).

Everything depends on personal skills and experience ...

Meaning what?

Hi,

I just wants to know the meaning of this small dot on channel line, does it signify that price has broken that particular channel line?

Thank

"IF YOU GIVE A MAN A FISH - HE WILL HAVE A SINGLE MEAL. IF YOU TEACH HIM HOW TO FISH - HE WILL EAT ALL HIS LIFE"

Files:
gj.gif  18 kb

newdigital:
It depends on your personal skills and experience. System is just a tool but you are making money. System is not making money for you.

2 persons can use 1 system with same rules and same everything and will have different results.

It is the same as the vehicles: if 2 persons are having same vehicles so it does not mean that they will drive in the same way having the same road in the same time, right? And there are some contests when many people are driving some vehicles on same road ... championship ... some of them are the first ... some of them - drop out of a race ...

It is the same with trading. But for trading - much more difficult because the traders are having different brokers (or they are having each other ...).

Everything depends on personal skills and experience ...

hmm You are true. But me need good Strategy and of your advice... How you will be able to give advice me ?

Reason: