ASCTrend system - page 85

Statement attached

igorad:
Could you give me screenshot from your account history with this trade(comments should be available)?

Statement attached

Files:
statement.htm  18 kb

Kick A$$

This thread kicks butt

I have a few questions if its okay.

1. What happened to Marphe's expert?

2. When I load AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.5.mq4, do i need all the indicators in the indicator folder?

3. What timeframe does one set the EA on? Or does it not matter?

4. Are you gonna flame me for asking obvious questions?

5. See Q#1

thanks and regards

Shiva

midesign:
This thread kicks butt

I have a few questions if its okay.

1. What happened to Marphe's expert?

2. When I load AsctrendBuySellExpert_v1.5.mq4, do i need all the indicators in the indicator folder?

3. What timeframe does one set the EA on? Or does it not matter?

4. Are you gonna flame me for asking obvious questions?

5. See Q#1

thanks and regards

Shiva

1. I don't know. Does anybody test it?

2. You need just one indicator from previous 1.4 version - PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3. Please note: this indicator should have exact name like this: PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3

because name of this indicator was coded inside.

It is wrong name: PriceChannel_Stop_v1[1].3

It is right name PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3

Asctrend indicator was coded inside this EA so no need any asctrend indicator for this EA (it is inside EA coded).

3. Timeframe? Any if profitable.

I will try to find some profitable settings/timeframe. because I did not test this EA yet. may be some other members can share some results.

4. Any questions are welcome.

5. See R#1

Thanks!!

newdigital:
1. I don't know. Does anybody test it?

2. You need just one indicator from previous 1.4 version - PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3. Please note: this indicator should have exact name like this: PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3

because name of this indicator was coded inside.

It is wrong name: PriceChannel_Stop_v1[1].3

It is right name PriceChannel_Stop_v1.3

Asctrend indicator was coded inside this EA so no need any asctrend indicator for this EA (it is inside EA coded).

3. Timeframe? Any if profitable.

I will try to find some profitable settings/timeframe. because I did not test this EA yet. may be some other members can share some results.

4. Any questions are welcome.

5. See R#1

ND, thanks a lot You deserve an award for your selfless effort and good intentions:) if and when I am invited to join the Nobel/Oscar/Grammy committee, I shall remember you

traderlab:
Statement attached

Hi Igorad, Did you had a moment to look at the Part closing issue? regards

traderlab:
Hi traders, In the parameter box, I have 1 for part close mode, 30 for part close target and 0.5 for pct lots ( I enter with 2 lots) my question is why when my trade is triggered, one lot is immediately closed ( for a loss) and the other is open? regards.

Hi Traders, Anyone has an idea why I'm having the above problem? I tried all variations of setting and still having the same problem.Regards

traderlab:
Hi Traders, Anyone has an idea why I'm having the above problem? I tried all variations of setting and still having the same problem.Regards

Can you post some screen of your settings?

Settings

Quote:

Originally Posted by traderlab

Hi Linuxser, Attached is a preset file of my settings

Files:
asca.set  1 kb

Linuxser:

Hi Linuxser, attached also is a screen setting.Regards

Files:
asc5.jpg  167 kb

Reason: