ASCTrend system - page 91

As we can see from asctrend M1 system so it was good downtrend today at night:

I am posting and will post many images from different asctrend systems. Most of the systems are from this thread - check first post of this thread for pdf file link to download.

Files:

And we can see it from the asctrend M1 light: many valid signals and if we cout it together with re-enter so it os more than 10 orders and most of the orders are in profit (if exit on stochastic) so it is more than 250 pips in profit just for one night for one pair (if we use re-enter).

What is re-enter?

It is option in indicator:

Files:

It is the explanation about re-enter:

Some people wonder: how can I achive good results with asctrend M1 system? The statments were posted on this thread and everybody knows that asctrend M1 system is not trading often - just one trade per pair per day.

I used re-enter.

But I did not use this 're-enter' indicator: I just estimated everything according to the price movement.

Files:
re-enter1.jpg  46 kb

It is the explanation about asctrend M30 system (system was posted on this thread - see first post of the thread for pdf file):

Files:

@newdigital

What ASCtrend is the best ? ( ASCTrend1 or ASCTrend1sig or ASCTrend1sig_noSound or AscTrend2 )

I'm using ASCTrend1sig but always re-paint ( got from internet, not from you )

I'm newbie trader.

Thanks for your help

Look at this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249 and post #896 with the link to indicator.

Besides LabTrend indicators from Igorad are the best one up to now.

Hey ND,

Mind posting some results/stats since you have been trading this system?

Almost all the systems posted on this thread were forward traded live (on-line) with results and statements posted. It means that when I was openning the order so I was posting: I am openning the order ... and so on. On-live and live and with the statements.

It is somewhere in the middle of the thread.

I did it (traded live) with Brainwashing system when this forum was started, with BrainTrading system. With Ichimoku indicator - I created free signal calendar and tested by EA and many members followed (with statements posted of course).

There are too many systems on this thread and I am not trading all of them simultaniously.

jazz1964:
Hello all,

I like the ASCTrend indicators veru much, but I have a problem with ASCTrend2.

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

Hi jazz1964,

we asked Igorad and he fixed ASCTrend2.

1. Old ASCTrend2 (posted on the beginning of this thread):.

To fix it so simply change limit=Bars-20-counted_bars on limit=Bars-counted_bars inside the code in MetaEditor.

2. Modified ASCTrend2 (attached).

Igorad modified (fixed and simplified) this indicator, but new version (attached) have some differences but looks better.

I updated first post of this thread.

Files:

ASCTrend2 indicator was fixed and improved yesterday by Igorad. This post was updated with new version https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249/page59

Reason: