ASCTrend system - page 81

ACStrend system

Good day ND,

Which one is the latest ACStrend system? I normally trade m15 and m30 using metaquotes MT4. Would like to try it. Hope you can guide me.

Thanks.

matfx:
Good day ND,

Which one is the latest ACStrend system? I normally trade m15 and m30 using metaquotes MT4. Would like to try it. Hope you can guide me.

Thanks.

Hi matfx,

This thread was started as a story from the beginning (from the first post):

- once upon a time ... some people created ASCTred indicators for MT3/MT4 and they said that it is good and fantastic trading system ... It was many years ago.

- then some members recognized that nothing magic/fantastic with this system.

- I tried to repeat this old system by indicators but indicators were bugged and Beluck coded new ones and fixed old one.

- Igorad did good evaluation of old Asctrend critisizing the system.

So, it is first half of the thread.

- Igorad created new Asctrend indicators.

- then I created new Asctrend systems for M1, M15 and so on timefames based on Igorad's and Beluck's indicators. (it is on the last half of the thread).

Many forums are quoted some image with indicators in the beginning of the thread. But if you read the thread so you will see that it is exact old Asctrend which we were critisizing.

New set up (indicators with templates) were created on the second half of this thread for almost every timeframe. Most new version is for M5 timeframe in elite section. But it may be personal: some member will want to trade m15 so they will download M15 system from this thread. The other members will want to trade M1 timeframe so they will get it. And so on - it was for M30 as well for example. Depends on timeframe you are using.

I traded some of new set up systems and posted the statements.

I promissed to sort everything out here but sorry did not have the time. So, just read this thread as started from 'once upon a time ...' story (i mean new systems are on the end of the thread).

Thanks ND, that's very helpful.

$5000 for their software is far too high

Thats not too high, thats a complete joke

Ive looked and used all these they can be good used with other things but not worth $5k.

I thought AbleSys versions was more for stocks and options longer TF's.

Think what it is your actually buying what it only is clearly isnt worth 5k.

Is there a version of this pricechannel signal or asctrend type indicator for e-signal?Cos there isn't one on e-signal think you have to pay more people for it there something there about asctrend but its not free.

The indicator PriceChannelSignal_V1 with the default settings risk period etc does "repaint" ive watched it over and over the dot comes then goes away then comes then goes away when the price sits at a certain point.

And this Expert Advisor PC_Signal_Expert with the same settings as the indicator doesn't enter and exit where the indicator does.

These could be good EA and Indicator but would need fixing.Also have the entry from the PriceChannelSignal and maybe the Exit from the PriceChannelStop could give different results.

what are the dfferences between the versions or are they just updates?

thanks

newdigital:
You mean that both images from your post are mine?

May be ...

As to MT4 so it is LabTrend by Igorad (LabTrend1_v1, LabTrend2, LabTrend3). And he is having for TS as well. And a lot of Asctrend indicators for MetaStock as well ...

As to the color so in MT4 you may change any indicators' color any time and any size of the dot can be changed as well just for one click. And the settings of the indicators can be changed.

I am attaching indicators. I don't remember which one I used as I am having several versions of PriceChannel_Signal and few versions of LabTrend indicators so ...

As to AbleSys's and Metatrader so:

- many people evaluated and created the same with AbleSys's and it was 5 years ago mainly on Russian forums. Many Metatrader's forums had special sections about AbleSys's software with many threads inside. They done. AbleSys's software is fully evaluated by many times during the many years and nothing magical in this software. They tried to create the same as in this software and basicly they did it, evaluated and it was a lot of critics.

- Later on Metatrader's versions of Asctrend was fully evaluated. May be, the same as you want to receive by MT indicators. It was a lot of critics in that time as well: system was not as profitable as we may see it on the chart.

- Then Igorad did his final evaluation and posted everywhere and on our forum as well. Try to find it on the forum and you will know: what is AbleSys's software? Why this software is just simple set of standard indicators?

- when everything was disclosed. And final conclsion was made:

AbleSys's and MT4 Asctrend may be good for D1 or W1 timeframes only.

- then I created this thread trying to prove that we can trade M5, M15, M30 and M1 timeframe using MT4 Asctrend. It was something new in that time. I was not alone: I was posting on the thread and Beluck and Igorad were creating indicators for that so 3 persons did it (I, Belck and Igorad).

There are no any task to made the system to be the same as AbleSys's. Because it was mode 5 years ago for MT3 and TS. No need to repeat.

I started this thread not because I am critisizing AbleSys's software. I started this thread because some people tried to get the same for MT4 as in AbleSys's 5 years ago, they did it and finally recognized that it is nothing and it is just for D1, W1 timeframe and did some conclusion: "never use MT4 ASCtrend for M1, M5, M15 and M30 timeframes - it is not profitable".

They said "never use"?

I said: "I will use".

and we (I, Igorad and Beluck) created Asctrend for M1, M5, M15 and M30 timeframes.

This thread was started as

"old MT3/MT4 Asctrend systems vs our forex-tsd MT4 Asctrend systems"

This thread is about MT4 Asctrend which is nothing with any AbleSys's software.

Please don't promote AbleSys's software in our forum.

You mean this M1, M5, M15 and M30 timeframes system?

Completely and absolutely different systems. It is not updates. Different systems.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
$5000 for their software is far too high

Thats not too high, thats a complete joke

Ive looked and used all these they can be good used with other things but not worth $5k.

I thought AbleSys versions was more for stocks and options longer TF's.

Think what it is your actually buying what it only is clearly isnt worth 5k.

Is there a version of this pricechannel signal or asctrend type indicator for e-signal?Cos there isn't one on e-signal think you have to pay more people for it there something there about asctrend but its not free.

The indicator PriceChannelSignal_V1 with the default settings risk period etc does "repaint" ive watched it over and over the dot comes then goes away then comes then goes away when the price sits at a certain point.

And this Expert Advisor PC_Signal_Expert with the same settings as the indicator doesn't enter and exit where the indicator does.

These could be good EA and Indicator but would need fixing.Also have the entry from the PriceChannelSignal and maybe the Exit from the PriceChannelStop could give different results.

wich others things you use with this?

you see repaint in the actual bar or that it changes even in closed bars?

thanks in advance.

newdigital:
Hi matfx,

This thread was started as a story from the beginning (from the first post):

- once upon a time ... some people created ASCTred indicators for MT3/MT4 and they said that it is good and fantastic trading system ... It was many years ago.

- then some members recognized that nothing magic/fantastic with this system.

- I tried to repeat this old system by indicators but indicators were bugged and Beluck coded new ones and fixed old one.

- Igorad did good evaluation of old Asctrend critisizing the system.

So, it is first half of the thread.

- Igorad created new Asctrend indicators.

- then I created new Asctrend systems for M1, M15 and so on timefames based on Igorad's and Beluck's indicators. (it is on the last half of the thread).

Many forums are quoted some image with indicators in the beginning of the thread. But if you read the thread so you will see that it is exact old Asctrend which we were critisizing.

New set up (indicators with templates) were created on the second half of this thread for almost every timeframe. Most new version is for M5 timeframe in elite section. But it may be personal: some member will want to trade m15 so they will download M15 system from this thread. The other members will want to trade M1 timeframe so they will get it. And so on - it was for M30 as well for example. Depends on timeframe you are using.

I traded some of new set up systems and posted the statements.

I promissed to sort everything out here but sorry did not have the time. So, just read this thread as started from 'once upon a time ...' story (i mean new systems are on the end of the thread).

many thanks for make this sumary. I think would be great if you could edit the first post with this information.

but i still with dificults to get answer for the question of the guy about what is the latest version. In the previous page, post 797 there is many indicators (Labtrend and Price Channel). Can i use thoose indicator with default settings for any timeframe? Or there are any other tip to found the latest system for 15 min time frame and how to use it? Anyway, i will try for myself.

and about a EA? There are FREE EAs for this method? They are in this thread too?

sorry for my poor english,

many thanks.

Systems are very different and can not be compared between each other. Latest ... may be M15 or M30 ...

I will need to sort everything out in this thread and after that everything will be clear. Probable I will start with M1 timeframe once again and so on. But I don't think that it is possible to automate some systems.

I will try to trade every system once again and will sort it in the same time. In February 2008 I am planning to do it.

Reason: