ASCTrend system - page 88

jazz1964:
Hello all,

I like the ASCTrend indicators veru much, but I have a problem with ASCTrend2.

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

You're right. Let us see the code.

jazz1964:
Hello all,

I like the ASCTrend indicators veru much, but I have a problem with ASCTrend2.

When I add ASCTrend2 to a chart, it is displayed in the past bars, but it don't show up in new bars.

What can be the problem?

Thanks and greetings,

Tjalling

I am not sure that this indicator is used on asctrend systems. On old asctrend - may be. But I don't remember that I used this indicator for the news systems created on this thread. If I forgot something - so sorry.

newdigital:
I am not sure that this indicator is used on asctrend systems. On old asctrend - may be. But I don't remember that I used this indicator for the news systems created on this thread. If I forgot something - so sorry.

Because ASCTrend2 shows very nice confirmation for entry's and also nice stoplosses (adjustable), I added it to my charts. So it would be great if it can be repared! Thanks for fast follow up Linuxser and ND!

Linuxser:
You're right. Let us see the code.

Sorry Linuxser,

did you mean I have to give you the code of ASCTrend2?

I use the one which is posted bij ND in the beginning of this thread.It's Nick Bilak's one.

Is this enough...?

Thanks and greetz

Anyone use eASCTrend???

I am using eASCTrend version 6.04 Does anyone else use this system? Is it any good? Can someone please help me, I tried calling AbleSys Corporation and they don't have 24-7 support. My main problem is that everytime I try starting this system it takes me AT LEAST 15 mins to load up. Please someone help. Other questions are more basic of how to use the basic system. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

forexnoob101

If you have Chat messanger such as MSN, or AIM, please let me know.

Linuxser:
Links to indicators and templates are in first post. Also, the PDF have the links to the correspondent posts. That posts have all indicators and templates.

I think pdf is corrupted,

I dlded and doesn't open, could you check please

marvado:
I think pdf is corrupted, I dlded and doesn't open, could you check please

Checked with two PDF readers and it's fine.

Hi jazz1964,

we asked Igorad and he fixed ASCTrend2.

Hi ND and Igorad,

This works good!

I mentioned before that I like ASCTrend2 for moving stoploss and also for confirmation on entry signals.

Thanks a lot!

@newdigital

Why ASCtrend ( ASCtrend1sig ) always repaint ?

Please tell me know hot to use ASCtrend ?

Thanks

Reason: