Economic Calendar EA - page 3

Still using Ecal EA?

Roets,

How is it going with your ecal EA?

thanks, smalltalk

Roets:
I trade with Interbank, their charts is all GMT timezone.

Do you still have some bug in EA?

Because the idea looks like very interesting.

Need Help Please

Hi everybody

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR NEWS INDICATOR AND I HAVE AN IDEA ..

THEN FINALLY (newdigital) RE-DIRECTED ME TO LINKS TO IT AND DIRECTED ME TO THIS THREAD ...THANK YOU newdigital for ur help..

NOW:

I have an idea,that as you see in the attached pictur,the news calender can tell and have littel notes of how is the mentioned news it could effect the crruncy pairs which it related to the news...

well,as long as mostly we know if the news comes to help this crruncy(FOR EXAMPLE:JPY) WE KNOW THAT ANY PAIR INCLUDE THIS CURRENY WILL MOVE ...and this moves is depend how much the difference between the forcast and actual and the expectations..and we also know that the moves will be larger when the different is larger,smaller if the differences is smaller..etc..

The idea is:

why you (or anybody) do not add some kind of arrows that apears on the bars to tell the expecting direction...and draw a strait line AS A TARGET(since we can make a resonable imaginations of the pair moves..e.i:strong news could move the pair about 70-120 pip..Medium news make the pair move about 30-50 pip...if the same number of the expections as forcast the could move it littel then..if it is negative that means the pair will change the direction..and so on)...

THEN,WHEN THE NEWS CAME AND DECLEARED, the indicator will count the differences quickly as i mentioned above and draw another lines to show us where is the new direction and the new estimated targets..(YOU CAN USE EVEN TEXT TO SAY FOR EXAMPLE:STRONG MOVE..OR EVEN RANK IT AS PERSENAGES:STRONG 78%..MEDIUM 67%..CHANGING DIRECTION 81%..SO ON)of course the text appear one time befor the news then second time after the news (you can creat an option to either keep both texts BEFOR\AFTER..or remove the BEFOR NEWS TEXT and just remain the new arrows,texts,targets lines..and remove the old one..... ).

(that is according to the expectations)

IT COULD DRAW THE WHOLE MAPE OF THE PAIR WEEKLY

(i am looking for skilled programmer like you and everyone to try it)

I WISH THAT EVERYBODY PUT HIS\HER THINKING TO MAKE IT BETTER IDEA AND BETTER INDICATOR...I HOPE SO!!

IT WILL BE THE BEST IF

SOMEBODY DECIED TO SPEND SOMETIME TO

CONVERT THIS INFORMATION TO AN INDICATOR

WHICH APPEAR ON THE CHART DIRECTLY...

I ALREADY "HIGH LIGHT" THE NEEDED

INFORMATION IN THREE BOXES ON THE

ATTACHED SNAPSHOT...

I WILL BE VERY HAPPY IF YOU TELL ME THAT

SOMEBODY DID IT ALREADY...I WISH TO HAVE IT

THINK THIS WILL CHANGE MANY THINGS AT EVERY EYE LOOKING AT THE CHART..WE CAN SAY"GOODBYE NEWS FEARS"

Files:
55555.gif  35 kb

I don't think that it is easy. Because who will estimate the direction? I am doing our forex-tsd calendar ... and it is necessary to estimate it every day every week during the many months ... besides, the price is not going to one direction during the news. Just check the price movement: it can go 50 pips in one direction and an other 50 pips in the other direction just within 1 minute. So, this estimation/prediction is just very very approximate one. Besides we do not have this options in our calendar and I don't think that we will do it for the other forum in this elite section ...

I saw some excel file with this prediction ... But I saw the price movement during the news events and I understand that it is more related to fundamental talking and discussion ... Because it is very difficult for one person to say the direction for every new events without any discussion ...

newdigital:
I don't think that it is easy. Because who will estimate the direction? I am doing our forex-tsd calendar ... and it is necessary to estimate it every day every week during the many months ... besides, the price is not going to one direction during the news. Just check the price movement: it can go 50 pips in one direction and an other 50 pips in the other direction just within 1 minute. So, this estimation/prediction is just very very approximate one. Besides we do not have this options in our calendar and I don't think that we will do it for the other forum in this elite section ... I saw some excel file with this prediction ... But I saw the price movement during the news events and I understand that it is more related to fundamental talking and discussion ... Because it is very difficult for one person to say the direction for every new events without any discussion ...

Newdigital

first of all i like ur pretty done job in our TSD calender..very great..

Okay,of course i know (just like everybody knows) that the price can go in both directions in even less than ONE minut (just as the bais of the news expert in other thread)..but,i think that could happend whenever there are many opists news or confilected news which some send the price UP ans the other sending it DOWN..even in that case we can discover it as long as we got the suffecient information about each news of them..for example:UMEMPLOYMENT news at the first of each friday of the month begaining,and manufactorying og michigan....so on..IF the first one estimated less than the previuos THAT MEANS THE DOLLAR INDEX COULD GO UP..and if the deffirence is huge that means big moves could be happend...ON THE OTHER SIDE,IF the other news at the same day or even same moment says the other direction...that will never push people to get in dollar pairs untill the real news comes up and re-evaluted to decied the strenth of the dollar...that should make some RINGING IN THE MARKET befor the news and AT THE SAME DAY OF THE NEWS...

The idea is as long as we know all of that senarios ( approximate estimation ) and we know the news forcasting..we can see the market brain image...OR AT LEAST WE WILL HAVE SOMEHOW PICTURE (NOT EXACTLY..JUST CLOSE TO THE REAL )...

ALL what i asked about was to convert this to simple arrows or shadow areas on the chart...we do not have to creat thread to each single news...BUT,IF WE NEED PEOPLE OPINIONS ...YOU CAN OPEN NEW THREAD THAT EVALUATE THE COMING UP NEWS ...JUST LIKE EVERY WEBSITE DOES...FOR EXAMPLE :FOREXYARD , FOREXSTREET...SO ON...

WE CAN ASK FOR ECONOMICAN PEOPLE WHO CAN DO IT...BUT I SEE IT IS ALREADY THERE EVERYWHERE IN MANY MANY PLACES.....(Maybe i am wrong:How about if we depend on some economic analisys from other place...it is already avilable in uplic to anyone want to read it)......

Maybe i am wrong like i said but i think we can do it...everything and every single information is already here in the TSD CALENDER...and only we need indicator to do it on the chart..just like the other indicators which write the information ON THE BAR NEWS \ ON SIDE OF THE CHART....

I WISH THAT I DID NOT MAKE THINGS HARDER...I ONLY HOPE TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR ME AND OTHERS...

SORRY IF IT IS STUPID IDEA...

If you are talking about other forum's calendar so you should go to this forum and ask them to create news indcator.

We are doing our forex-tsd calendar and we can improve our calendar and our indicator.

Your idea is good to show the arrows as a direction. If we see calendar in forex-factory forum so they are doing it by color in the calendar ... I think we will try to improve our indicator to get forecasting value and real value with the direction and with arrow. But i am not sure about rage in pips as it is not easy and it is necessary to do for every single news event ...

It is not easy sometimes to know which news will be high impacted and which one wikll be medium impacted. So, it is most difficult concerning the range ..

I saw some excel file with this rage estimation (can not find it in my PC now sorry). But it is very very preliminary and I don't think that this range will help us.

Direction? may be.

It is good idea about direction (possible direction of the price).

I think the main taslk for news traders bnow is to estimate the following:

- high impacted news events;

- will this high impacted news event give us very clear and understandable price movement to trade? In most cases not ... Remember news movement 5 or 3 years ago? And now? Spiky, spready and so on ... So, the main subject for news trader is to find such a good news and time to trade the news with clear price movement. And I think it happened not more than once per week ...

I think the subject which we are discussing now is more related to this thread (look at the first post) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175898

I am trading (still on demo) this news by EAs.

And I can post some images which will illustrate the situation which I described in previous post.

It was AUD, Interest Rate.

You can see:

And it is more good example with GBPUSD. It was NFP:

And trades (GBPUSD, NFP):

Because some news events can not be traded irespective of high impact or medium impact. And to know the range so we must know the follwing: will we trade some upcoming new event or not ... andf it is not related with high impacted news and it is more complicated that direction of the trend during the news.

Thank you for ur interest and reply

newdigital:
If you are talking about other forum's calendar so you should go to this forum and ask them to create news indcator.

We are doing our forex-tsd calendar and we can improve our calendar and our indicator.

Your idea is good to show the arrows as a direction. If we see calendar in forex-factory forum so they are doing it by color in the calendar ... I think we will try to improve our indicator to get forecasting value and real value with the direction and with arrow. But i am not sure about rage in pips as it is not easy and it is necessary to do for every single news event ...

It is not easy sometimes to know which news will be high impacted and which one wikll be medium impacted. So, it is most difficult concerning the range ..

I saw some excel file with this rage estimation (can not find it in my PC now sorry). But it is very very preliminary and I don't think that this range will help us.

Direction? may be.

It is good idea about direction (possible direction of the price).

I think the main taslk for news traders bnow is to estimate the following:

- high impacted news events;

- will this high impacted news event give us very clear and understandable price movement to trade? In most cases not ... Remember news movement 5 or 3 years ago? And now? Spiky, spready and so on ... So, the main subject for news trader is to find such a good news and time to trade the news with clear price movement. And I think it happened not more than once per week ...

Thank you very much for ur interest and reply

IF U DO NOT MIND IT,MAY I ADD AND CLEAR THE IDEA HERE..

Well,i totaly understand all what you have been talking about " But i am not sure about rage in pips "..

Okay,as for me and what i do,when there is news for example : with high impact..i usualy look to the chart and see where we are now (how far from the nearest SUP. or RESIS. and calculate the avarege moving for this pair along in 40 days and 10 days (just to know how is the avarege movement in normal days+news days...remember that 40 days should incloud some high impact news that sent the pair UP or DOWN and sometimes BOTH DIRECTIONS..)...and look for either channal or demark to know the break out points...

according to this:i have idea about :WHERE I AM NOW + POSSiBLE MOVEMENT RANGE (in normal plus news days) + Where is the most effective sup\resis points + break out points + POSSIBLE DIRECTION(which i have from the pre-news forcasting evaluation ,and of course the news may comes with disappoint figurs which may make oppisit directions sometimes..and this point will be yours to show us that by arrows BEFOR news and then AFTER news)....

SO,I GO AHEAD AND BE READY FOR THE NEWS...But HOW?..

Okay,the answer is :i make esimation for the pips move as the following:

Let us say the avarege movment in 40 days is ABOUT 160 pip for the pair GBP\JPY..and the avarege in 10 days is 85 pips..and the price NOW (befor the news) is 209,20 ..and the nearest sup is 211.80 and the nearest Resis. is 208.15...and the upper Demark line is 209.95 and the Lower Demark line is at 208.75..and i got the direction (as analisis said BEFOR NEWS) MAYBE will be UP DIRECTION ...

according to those above information: I (and WE) can estimate the PIPS MOVEMENT as follow:WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT the real movment pips exactly,because at any scenario if (YOUR DIRECTIONS ARROWS )said up ,the exact number of pips WILL BE NOT IMPORTANT,the important issue is :WHAT IS THE MOST TRUE AND TRUSTED PIPS WE CAN COLLECT AT THE UP DIRECTIONS..which will be 209.95 (Demark upper line)-209.20=70 pips...this 70 pips is very resonable because it did NOT EXCEED the 85 pips(10 days avarege) ...THIS STORY WILL BE TRUE AS I SAID IF WE HAVE THE RIGHT DIRECTION...SO,THE NEEDED AVAREGE PIPS SHOULD BE 70 PIPS ( AND WE DO NOT EVER CARE ABOUT HOW FAR IT COULD GO MORE THAN THIS 70 PIPS..)..

More over,IF the pair break this DEMARK upper line ,we will get second target(second estimated pips avarege ) as follow,we sould look at the fibo\RESISTANCE to calculate how far we are from it..so,if it more than 160 pips(40 days avarege movment) we should forget about it and look at where is this 160 pips price,so the break MAYBE WILL CONTINUE for 160 (40 days avarege)-70 pips(TRUE & TRUSTED PIPS AVAREGE)=90 PIPS...

NOW,WE SHOULD GET VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION:WHAT TIME FRAME WE SHOULD USE TO DRAW DEMARK & SUP.\RESIS. ...SO ON?...

Just as for me,i think we can calculate and draw at the H4 and\or H1 TIME FRAME..why?..because,i think,it is very resonable time to get close vaues & numbers...D1 gets too far and less than H1 will get very close and short numbers...

NOW,let us move to another point,"it is not easy and it is necessary to do for every single news event ..."..

MAY I SAY:NO..I think we do not have to do it for every single upcoming news...because (I THINK) we have only two different scenarios:

1-the news effect too much and that may change the whole direction of the pair for some long time like about a weak long...OR

2-the news have sucks effect and that means the direction occured by this news MAYBE WILL NOT CONTINUE FOR MORE THAN ONE DAY..sometimes less than one day since there are another news maybe also coming up....i think this is the most happend scenario...

SO,DID YOU GET WHAT I MEAN BY TRUE AVAREGE PIPS TO BE COMBIND WITH THE ARROWS?...DID YOU GET MY IDEA ABOUT THE DIRECTIONS MOVMENTS??

MAYBE I AM TOTALLY WRONG!!...IT IS JUST AN IDEA TO MAKE THIS PIPS ESTIMATIONS AND MOVMENTS DIRECTIONS...

AGAIN AND AGAIN ,I AM THANKING YOU FOR YOUR KIND REPLY AND YOUR INTEREST TO HELP ME HERE..

THANK YOU newdigital....

THANK YOU EVERYBODY

If you are talking about some pips value (or price levels) calculated using:

- price before news events

- nearest support/resistance lines (or demark, or fibo/povit)

so it may be good idea.

But it can be different for different timerames. Besides, our pips expectation will depends on fundamental analysis for every news events.

Yes - two different scenarios.

But according to scenario #2: the price can break all possible support/resistsnace lines in both directions and hit stop losses value for possible buy and sell orders as well for both directions withing just 10 minutes.

According to my understanding the most reasonable is to estimate: which new events we will trade today/this week and which one we will not trade irrespective off high or medium impact.

newdigital:
If you are talking about some pips value (or price levels) calculated using:

- price before news events

- nearest support/resistance lines (or demark, or fibo/povit)

so it may be good idea.

But it can be different for different timerames.

Okay,it can be as option to the user to turn the indicator at whatever time frame he\she likes it... if some one use short term charts,he can turn it from options to make the indicator to calculate the pips to his chart..otherside ,trader who prefer H4 charts,can easly make the indicator to calculate the pips to his chart (with cautions,because his pips values should be big and he take the risk for the changing directions issues)..

Besides, our pips expectation will depends on fundamental analysis for every news events.

Okay,i do not see problem with this matter,because we already get some standerd indicators which calculate the pips (JUST AS OUR MENTIONED IDEA ABOVE)..and more over,by anyway,we get everyday diferent story and diferent fundamental analysis ..because the market will change everyday EVEN IF THERE ARE NO NEWS ARROUND..

Yes - two different scenarios.

But according to scenario #2: the price can break all possible support/resistsnace lines in both directions and hit stop losses value for possible buy and sell orders as well for both directions withing just 10 minutes.

Newdigital,COME ON MAN,EVEN IF THE PAIR WILL GO IN BOTH DIRECTIONS IN EVEN 10 MINUTES,..YOU KNOW THAT AT LEAST WE KNOW WHICH DIRECTION THE PAIR WILL GO FIRST ACCORDING TO THE ARROWS(remember that ARROWS just express the direct impact,which will be the first direction the pair is taking...then if the pair changing the direction,this because oppisit news in its way coming up OR\AND strong monthly,weekly sup. & resis...anyway,we will know which direction is first and which one MAYBE the second(if there are those oppisit news in its way coming up OR\AND strong monthly,weekly sup. & resis..)..

According to my understanding the most reasonable is to estimate: which new events we will trade today/this week and which one we will not trade irrespective off high or medium impact.

yes, we can do that as option in the indicator too...and i think we can get our choices IF WE KNOW THE NEWS COMBINATIONS (WHICH ONES WILL MAKE POSSIBLE OPISIT DIRECTIONS ACCORDING TO THE ESTIMATIONS OF THE FORCASTING,PREVIUOS..and WHICH ONE IS POSSIBLE TO GET ONE WAY DIRECTION BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER NEWS MAKES CONFELICT WITH IT...etc).

I AM VERY AWARE THAT YOU ARE VERY BUSY PERSON AND GOT ALOT TO DO...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME...I WISH THAT THE IDEA COULD BE TRANSELATED TO AN INDICATOR...I REALY WISH..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR NICE IDEAS

Reason: