Download MetaTrader 5

ASCTrend system - page 63

alamanjani
alamanjani  

Thank you!

Newdigital, thank you for all you are sharing with us! You are a good man!

It is amazing, how much good stuff it is latelly available on the Internet - especially here at ForexTSD. I bet, you wouldn't mind to have all this help and resources available, when you were starting.

That's why I can't understand, how some newbies don't take time and read the whole threads, (since this kind of info is invaluable and saves someone months of work) before start asking the questions. It is also dissrespectfull toward you. If you are willing to write and post your work and knowledge, someone should be willing at least to read everything first.

Anyway, I have read the whole thread, now I'm going to try every version posted here, since that way I will understand system better and I need to find out which system would fit me better anyway. I want to make money, not lose it, so I better take it serious lol

I can't wait to see/try new 5M version which is still in development stage.

Now after I have finished reading this thread, I'm going to the next one. But here is the problem, where to start there are so many promising projects.

So question for you, if you don't mind, is there somewhere any post/forum where are short overviews of all projects here. Like: (i'm making up this) CatFX50 - easy scalping system, 5M; Braiwasher: not easy, swing trading, 15M...

...so one can easier decide, which system will attach first lol

If not, you have tried them all, what would you suggest to a newbie, which (manual) system to start first with? (I will do paper trading of course) That it is easy enough and also profitable if there is such a thing?

I mean, don't understand me wrong, I will read every single msg here and try every single manual system. But it will probably take me a year to read them all lol so I need to make decision where to start first. CatFX50 will probably leave for later since there are almost 7,000 msg to read.

I was thinking to start with one of Brain systems. Hmm, which one?

Anyway, sorry to be so long. Thank you again, for all your work and sharing. I'm sure you are being (or will be) rewarded in your life somehow. Soner or later if there is any justice still around!.

Mario

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

It is good idea. I will create the thread here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum with the very short description of the systems.

colmenaresf
colmenaresf  

5minute system

Hello,

I was wondering if there was an updated version of Newdigitals' 5 minute system with trading instructions. I would like to test this system.

Thanks

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
colmenaresf:
Hello,

I was wondering if there was an updated version of Newdigitals' 5 minute system with trading instructions. I would like to test this system.

Thanks

Still in elite section. Plus we created the different thread trying to code Portfolio Manager. Did not start yet. Just thread was created.

nina
nina  
alamanjani:
Newdigital, thank you for all you are sharing with us! You are a good man!

It is amazing, how much good stuff it is latelly available on the Internet - especially here at ForexTSD. I bet, you wouldn't mind to have all this help and resources available, when you were starting.

(.....)

Mario

Right, Alamanjani, Newdigital is an amazing man. He helps a lot and he does it for free.

When you find people like Newdigital and others, Kalenzo, Codersguru, Igor, FXCruiser, Cja, Linuxser, Igorad..., you feel proud to be part of this community of traders.

colmenaresf
colmenaresf  

I am glad I found it

I hope that I can learn from the good traders who are willing to share information, one day I hope I can do the same.

alamanjani
alamanjani  
nina:

Right, Alamanjani, Newdigital is an amazing man. He helps a lot and he does it for free.

When you find people like Newdigital and others, Kalenzo, Codersguru, Igor, FXCruiser, Cja, Linuxser, Igorad..., you feel proud to be part of this community of traders.

True. That's why I decided to subscribe, to give back at least a little. Then I found out, there is even more :-) I thought with subscription I will only see testing results.

P.s. soon I will 'attack' your thread. But man, there are a lot of msgs. Is is OK plan, to read only first 100 pages (1,000 msg) to get idea what was going on while you were developing CatFX method, and then start reading current msgs? Woul that be enought for fully understanding (and get feeling) for your system, or you think it is necesarry, to read the whole thread?

Mario

nina
nina  
alamanjani:
True. That's why I decided to subscribe, to give back at least a little. Then I found out, there is even more :-) I thought with subscription I will only see testing results.

P.s. soon I will 'attack' your thread. But man, there are a lot of msgs. Is is OK plan, to read only first 100 pages (1,000 msg) to get idea what was going on while you were developing CatFX method, and then start reading current msgs? Woul that be enought for fully understanding (and get feeling) for your system, or you think it is necesarry, to read the whole thread?

Mario

Hi!

CatFX50 is a huge thread. Too big, I think. You need to read the word document you'll find in post one and download all the indicators you'll find there too. Then, you read a few pages every day.

But I do not recommend to jump from here to there. You should focus in one system and when you think you've seen all you wanted to see or when you think the system is not for you, then it will be time to move on.

alamanjani
alamanjani  
nina:

But I do not recommend to jump from here to there. You should focus in one system and when you think you've seen all you wanted to see or when you think the system is not for you, then it will be time to move on.

I understand what you mean. Thank you!

But (there is always 'but' lol) I'm in a search for a system, which will be easy and comfortable enough for me. So I have to try them several.

Mario

GoldGuy
GoldGuy  

Promising. I will try to test this