ASCTrend system - page 30

european:
Locking stuff in Elite section has the opposite effect. Once it becomes available to one - people will pass it over to friends and it will soon end up somewhere on the web.

I disagree.

Why not pay Newdigital for his work?

I think Newdigital should be compensated for his hard work by all of us paying to see the elite section.

newdigital:
Please find indicators and template for M15 , for H4 (confirmation only) and Ichimoku H4 (confirmation only as well).

Newdigital,

Thanks very much for your great method.

Today, I downloaded the indicators and templates and I think you may also put them in one template. So you may just use one chart for each currency pair and just change the time frame.

Here is the template. When you change the time frame to 4H, you will see another template for the 4H.

If the trading rules are not allowed this way, just skip this template

I am looking forward to studying your trading rules!

Thanks again!

Shiningstar

Files:

shiningstar:
Newdigital,

Thanks very much for your great method.

Today, I downloaded the indicators and templates and I think you may also put them in one template. So you may just use one chart for each currency pair and just change the time frame.

Here is the template. When you change the time frame to 4H, you will see another template for the 4H.

If the trading rules are not allowed this way, just skip this template

I am looking forward to studying your trading rules!

Thanks again!

Shiningstar

the sun went up and is shining !

Thank you

pip-gandalf:
Move this system to the elite section.

Why?

Are you affraid that many people will trade and make money and the system will not work because of that?

As to elite section so it does not matter for me - elite or public ...

Really does not matter.

Anyway it is good idea to create some systems inside elite section only.

But we have more opportunity in public area for the development. Because I am doing elite section almost alone (with some programmers). But public forum we are doing all together.

It was some story.

About Goldwarrior EAs especially for Platinum versions: authors (Tartan and other 2 people from different countries) created Goldwarrior EA and the final version - Platinum EA. And this Platinum EA was very profitable so the authors were affraid to post it.

They did not post Platinum during the 2 or 3 years.

They wanted to sell but how many people will buy? 10 or 20 maximum.

They wanted to post in some special place to make small money as well but nowhere to post. No place in the forex to post good systems/EAs. So they created Russian forum and posted EA finally for free (and we have it in our forum as well).

And, suddenly, people discovered some bugs in this EA which should be fixed.

It is real story.

newdigital thanks for all this it was a GREAT read. Looking forward to your rules/setup for how to trade the M15 timeframe. Again many thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this.

creztor:
newdigital thanks for all this it was a GREAT read. Looking forward to your rules/setup for how to trade the M15 timeframe. Again many thanks for all the time and effort you have put into this.

I am posting the statements on Sunday and Monday in elite section so I am very busy in that time.

I will continue to post all the rules (tomorrow).

newdigital:
I am posting the statements on Sunday and Monday in elite section so I am very busy in that time. I will continue to post all the rules (tomorrow).

The new trading rules for M15 will go in elite section first? If thats the case I think I better go signup If not my mistake and apologies for not reading correctly what you meant. Im just amazed at whats been done so far here.

Friday evening was not good market for this system so I can not give good example.

But, for example we had sell (see image). This sell was confirmed all the indicators except may be MACD. The target was 1.2268 (see image target_m15). Why? Because of H4 chart (see image target_h4): target is S1 on the image. But I placed profit level a little closer to the price. For example, we estimated the profit as 1.2268 for short so I placed 1.2270 or 1.2275.

And I do not know about i-DayOfWeek and dynamic support/resistance/trend lines on M15 chart because they are moving. So probable we may estimate the profit level according to these indicators/lines (some lines are very closed to the price and some of them not so we should select something which is not too far and not too close to the price).

Tomorrow I will describe about re-enter, about all the indicators (how to trade), Ichimoku H4 chart, about stop loss.

And will describe the situation when we may lose money (any system is having positive and negative attribute).

Files:
example1.gif  36 kb
target_m15.gif  36 kb
target_h4.gif  26 kb

creztor:
The new trading rules for M15 will go in elite section first? If thats the case I think I better go signup If not my mistake and apologies for not reading correctly what you meant. Im just amazed at whats been done so far here.

No.

Nothing is going to elite section.

Elite section is EAs' testing statements. It is nothing with ASCTrend rules.

There is no asctrend thread in elite section.

I wanted to say that I can not continue the posting now as i am busy with elite section up to the Monday.

I will continue to post all the rules in this thread on Monday.

Hi Newdigital

Great work.

I think ASCTrend is one of the best indicators, but need to filter. I hope you find it.

Good luck.

Reason: