ASCTrend system - page 84

newdigital:
You mean 2 orders with different take profit and stop loss which will be opened simultaniously?

That's correct

Maybe we could use partially closing when some value of profit(x pips) is reached?

traderlab:
Hi ND, I don't know if I'm asking too much.On the 1.4 version of AsctrendBuySellExpert EA, is it possible to add an extra take profit on both the long and short. (eg. set take profit on first lot for x amount of pips and set take profit on second lot for x amount of pips) In so doing one can save some profit and allow the EA to take you out on the second lot. Appreciate your kind assistance as usual. With kindest regards.

igorad:
Maybe we could use partially closing when some value of profit(x pips) is reached?

yes, one order with two take profit

igorad:

Thanks Igorad for all your assistance,you are really a genius in coding and programming and helping the trading community.

Can you add this additional feature on the EA? Will appreciate your kind assistance.Best regards

Updated version with Partially Closing.

igorad:

Hi Igorad,thanks for your quick response.You're really a gem.regards

igorad:

Thanks Igorad.

I upated first post of this thread and this post as well.

igorad:

Hi Igorad, In the parameter box of the part close target, do you put a decimal point then the pips amount or just the amount without the decimal point?.I put full amount eg(30) and it stopped me out immediately with part of my trade. will appreciate your assistance.regards

Partially Closing

igorad:

Hi traders, In the parameter box, I have 1 for part close mode, 30 for part close target and 0.5 for pct lots ( I enter with 2 lots) my question is why when my trade is triggered, one lot is immediately closed ( for a loss) and the other is open? regards.

Could you give me screenshot from your account history with this trade(comments should be available)?

traderlab:
Hi traders, In the parameter box, I have 1 for part close mode, 30 for part close target and 0.5 for pct lots ( I enter with 2 lots) my question is why when my trade is triggered, one lot is immediately closed ( for a loss) and the other is open? regards.
Reason: