ASCTrend system - page 60

hello ND

very good system being developed here. respect your effort.

I am now trading on micro account, is your EA or other EAs posted before can be used for micro account?

Thanks

kenari05:
hello ND

very good system being developed here. respect your effort.

I am now trading on micro account, is your EA or other EAs posted before can be used for micro account?

Thanks

No I did not test any EA for this system.

BTW this thread is not forgoten: I am testing new M5 system now in elite section (and trying to estimate the rules in my yahoo group). Why in elite section? because no so many people there and I can trade live estimating the rules.

What I understood from all those systems i created? We need informational termplate (the same with infirmational desk for example). I am using H4/D1 Ichimoku chart. But we need something on M5 timeframe. So what exactly i am testing now.

Because it is difficult for me just to sit and wait for arrow, alarm or any. We should have all the information about the price movement. All the information in anytime.

The new systems consists of trading temlate and informational template. I need to test it one month more.

Will post of course when it will be ready.

newdigital:
No I did not test any EA for this system.

BTW this thread is not forgoten: I am testing new M5 system now in elite section (and trying to estimate the rules in my yahoo group). Why in elite section? because no so many people there and I can trade live estimating the rules.

What I understood from all those systems i created? We need informational termplate (the same with infirmational desk for example). I am using H4/D1 Ichimoku chart. But we need something on M5 timeframe. So what exactly i am testing now.

Because it is difficult for me just to sit and wait for arrow, alarm or any. We should have all the information about the price movement. All the information in anytime.

The new systems consists of trading temlate and informational template. I need to test it one month more.

Will post of course when it will be ready.

is the elite section for paid members only? How can we join your yahoo group...i dont mind paying as long as the results is brilliant... i just want to make 30-40% profit a month...thats it

kenari05:
is the elite section for paid members only? How can we join your yahoo group...i dont mind paying as long as the results is brilliant... i just want to make 30-40% profit a month...thats it

kenari05,

I will post it here.

You do not need to subscribe especially to get some M5 system.

It is not EA.

I will post it on this thread when it will be ready.

I am still testing it because I want to use it with real account.

Will test one month more. I am testing it from time to time. Just testing.

May be it will be ok, may be I will change something so it is very routine job. So nothing to see now really.

I posted this information just to let you know that this asctrend thread is not forgoten (because I got a lot of PMs asking me to continue with asctrend systems posted on this thread).

looks promising...

regarding your e-trailing EA, what time frame is it based on?

kenari05:
looks promising... regarding your e-trailing EA, what time frame is it based on?

e-trailing EA? It's not mine. Author is KimIV. And somebody modified it (there is some thread about it).

It is EA to trail open orders. It's helping sometimes. But now i am not using it because the orders on new M5 system is holding during the several hours so it is easy to close manually.

to those who have used asc EA, what time frame should we set on?

QUOTE]

Newdigital... can you tell me how is your Ichimoku system is coming along.. I am still trying to learn this system..... thank you for all your help

newdigital:

QUOTE]

Newdigital... can you tell me how is your Ichimoku system is coming along.. I am still trying to learn this system..... thank you for all your help

It's ok to estimate "where we are" for example. Once per day or once per week. But it is for H4, D1 and W1 (sometimes for M15 but it's like a M15 ichimoku system already).

New i am testing the other informational template on M5 timeframe to be used together with M5 asctrend system. It's ok till now. Need to test it more.

Reason: