ASCTrend system - page 53

newdigital:
Nonlag MA vs 5 is using less resources than v4. This v5 was created especially to use less resources.

New 5 min system.

I use NRTR Color line as a filter only: when we have buy asctrend signals so NRTR Color line should be in blue color. It is not for exit.

Now I am using adidtional indicator as a filter and sometimes for exit (attached). I modified this indicator to act as a channel and added Delta parameter in pips. See image attached. This indicator will help us to avoid some bad cases as we had today with price movement.

hi ND,

do you have a 15min system? or how can i change parameters to better fit this timeframe?

thx

mwbro:
hi ND,

do you have a 15min system? or how can i change parameters to better fit this timeframe?

thx

15 min systems was posted on this thread.

newdigital:
15 min systems was posted on this thread.

bummer i cant seem to find it i guess the keyword is "WAS" posted

thx anyways

mwbro:
bummer i cant seem to find it i guess the keyword is "WAS" posted thx anyways

I am getting many PMs with "thanks for your 15 min asctrend system". So it should be on this thread posted somewhere. Personally I confused with systems and timeframes already so will try to sort it out next week.

newdigital:
I am getting many PMs with "thanks for your 15 min asctrend system". So it should be on this thread posted somewhere. Personally I confused with systems and timeframes already so will try to sort it out next week.

Here is the latest M15.

Files:

cubesteak:
Here is the latest M15.

thanks awesome

newdigital:
Nonlag MA vs 5 is using less resources than v4. This v5 was created especially to use less resources.

New 5 min system.

I use NRTR Color line as a filter only: when we have buy asctrend signals so NRTR Color line should be in blue color. It is not for exit.

Now I am using adidtional indicator as a filter and sometimes for exit (attached). I modified this indicator to act as a channel and added Delta parameter in pips. See image attached. This indicator will help us to avoid some bad cases as we had today with price movement.

Hi ND,

Can you explain a bit how to use this filter? I don't get it from the picture. Thank you for your hard work!

Newt

TheNewt:
Hi ND,

Can you explain a bit how to use this filter? I don't get it from the picture. Thank you for your hard work!

Newt

It's hard to tell from the pic ND posted, but put the indicator on a chart, and you will see exactly how to use it.

Blue is go long, and orange/red is short.

Match the ASCTrend signal with the line and you have confirmation for the trade.

-CS

Hello NewDigital;

I wonder did you get any reort on the 5 Min chart hartdly gives any signal lately? In the matter fact It gives less signals than 30 min chart. Did I have the wrong setting or others experience the same?

Thanks,

Here are 2 untested ASC-Trend EAs to look at.

Files:
Reason: