Can someone put an Alert in this Indicator?
Hi. This one was modded on this forum. I don't know where in the code to put an alert so I was hoping for some help. Thanks. If you would, can you give me option for sound or visual alert?
Your indicator and the indicator attached to my post are fully identical.
Just set Risk = 3 and CountBars = 300 and you will see.
This indicator is having sound alarm.
Just playing with ASCTrend system (manually) for M1 timeframe for few hours. Looks interesting and profitable. See the statement. And very comfortable to trade with alarm.
If somebody is interesting I will post indicators and template tomorrow.
And I will continue to test it on M1 timeframe.
yes, ND i am interested.I will be expecting fo the indicators tomorrow.Thanks
I the same. Are 5 min interesting too?
Statement was updated.
I changed some indicators to work in separate windows. Because it is difficult to see the price if we have many indicators in main window:
Besides I used some digital filter indicator which I created many months ago.
Indicators and template are attached.
It is very difficult to trade this system for M1 timeframe.
But I checked the indicators and they are ok (not painting the past and refreshing itself).
Rules are very simple.
Place all the indicators in /indicator folder, compile. Place template file in /templates folder (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader4\templates).
Open MetaTrader, open 4 charts M1 timeframe (EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD and USDJPY). Apply template to each chart.
1. Trade according to ASCTrend indicator. You will see many arrows with blue and red color. And alarm on the full closed bar (bar #1). So open the order when the bar with the signal (previous or 1st bar) is closed and new (current or zero bar is opened).
We will have many arrows on M1 timeframe. And because of that every signal should be validated.
2. Trade on the direction of Parabolic SAR. It means that only arrows are valid if they are on the direction of the SAR.
3. If we have buy according to ASCTrend indicator (on the previous bar and according to the alarm), and this signal is confirmed by Parabolic SAR so we look at the separate windows:
- this buy should be confirmed by ATRStops indicator by blue color (on the same bar with signal bar) - if buy, red color is for sell;
- this buy should be confirmed by NRTR indicators on the second separate windows.
It is the rules.
It is very difficult to trade using M1 timeframe. I did not use this aditional confirmation. And because of that (because I did not use any additional confirmation) I understand every 5 pips in profit as a gift (you may see from the statement how many pips per order I did). We may have more pips per order using additional confirmation.
Some people may want to have additional confirmation:
- trade on the direction of ATRChannels indicator; and/or
- trade on the direction of RoundPriceNE_pips indicator; and/or
- Trade on the direction of RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator.
Additional confirmation is not obligatory but strongly recommended. We may use all the additional confirmation (all 3), or any of them.
If we are trading without additional confirmation so be away off any news (be away off any big price movement if trading without any additional confirmation).