ASCTrend system - page 15

newdigital:
It works on M1 timeframe:

about $3,000 just for 2 and half days trading during the 1 or 2 hours per day in GMT morning.

I think this system will work on W1 timeframe without any changes (using the first template file only without RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicator).

I will test it on W1 as well.

It is more than $3,100 already.

I am trading just occasionally (mainly in the GMT morning).

Will try this system on W1 timeframe as well (just to find some system to generate the trading signals on W1).

We may use this indicator (attached) for stop loss.

Files:
asctrend2.mq4  11 kb

AscTrend3..........

codersguru:
I've found something that I think it's useful to share!

Thank you for this document. However, the writer refers to the AscTrend3 in here - I am interested in determining whether the present pull-back is either a retracement or a directional change.

He says that one should use the AscTrend3 on the 30-m chart where the AscTrend3 "does a good job in distinguishing a retrace from a reversal."

Trust you (or anyone else) may be able to assist. Thanks in advance.

i guess asctrend 3=asctrend 2 in MT4

Newdig,

It looks like the KGSP moves around (up and down over the NRTR/ATR) and changes it's positioning. Kind of looks like repainting? Any insight?

Thanks

Edit - Actually, I think it's the ATR Stops and NRTR dots that are oscillating around the KGSP lines.

Pip Trip:
Newdig,

It looks like the KGSP moves around (up and down over the NRTR/ATR) and changes it's positioning. Kind of looks like repainting? Any insight?

Thanks

Edit - Actually, I think it's the ATR Stops and NRTR dots that are oscillating around the KGSP lines.

Yes, it is ATR Stop and NRTR dots are around the KGSP.

When I atached all the indicators in the main window I saw that it was too many indicators. And I moved some of them to separate window. But in this case it was necessary to have something similar with price in separate window. So I attached KGSP indicator just to see when ATR Stop and NRTR dots indicators are moving to.

Please find updated statement.

It is about $5,000 for 5 days testing (manually) just for few hours in GMT morning.

Files:
asctrend.htm  28 kb
asctrend.gif  5 kb

newdigital:
Please find updated statement. It is about $5,000 for 5 days testing (manually) just for few hours in GMT morning.

hi,

and thnaks for everything, can u send me all lastest version of this system indicators, and give me this system manual?

thanks

Arsalan

arsalan:
hi,

and thnaks for everything, can u send me all lastest version of this system indicators, and give me this system manual?

thanks

Arsalan

The indicators' set was updated. So find all the indicators and template.

Sorry but as the ACTRrend2 indicator is not refreashing so I changed this system once again.

So please find all the indicators and template.

Reason: