ASCTrend system - page 9

Doubleclick on it... after that you get a x i the right top of the cart. click on expert advisors, after that you get a sad smile, click on sad smile, check life trading, and you get a smiling smile. after that it works...

Click On It

Marphe:
Doubleclick on it... after that you get a x i the right top of the cart. click on expert advisors, after that you get a sad smile, click on sad smile, check life trading, and you get a smiling smile. after that it works...

I got the astrendX in right hand corner..can't find smile

click on expert advisors on top of metatrader.. the smile gets sad.. click on smile activiate life smile gets smile and it works..

Statement Daily from 2006.04.28 till now

so please help me improve the shiftbar 1 setting to open trade +/- 10 pips from asctrend indicator signal !

Live or demo??

4 hourly is done live on alpari. daily is done on demo on migfx

close in profit

Marphe, Nice work, it would be of benifit to have the option in the EA to go to sleep after the close of a trade settings to true or false so a new trade will not open right after a trade maybe in the wrong direction. I was in a trade the morning and moved the EA after the entry on the 4hr to the 5min after the trade went into profit because the trade was starting to loose some of the profit. The EA did close the trade to save the profit but opened a new trade against the trend. If we are away from the computer the close is great but not a new trade. Just a idea.

@positive_pips

yes that is what i always talking about.. adding rsi to confirm trades can be a step in the right way.. so i don´t open a positon if overbought or oversold and the trend directed by ascindicator can not move

if the position is not oversold/overbought is ok the ea buys or sell again a position in the trend direction... if the trend really broke the looses would not be so big and you can have the chance to make profit again..

The only thing is to confirm the asctrend signals if the direction of the trend is possible!

I also was thinking of an ea based on asctrend which open every morning positions based on asctrend indicator and if a sum of pips for all positions i reached i should close all positions and go to sleep still next day...

i often got open trades with around +10000$ based on 15000 account.. i should close all positions and wait for the next day to catch up new trends and open new positions..

@positive-pips again

i think its not a big problem if it gives back a little profit... i should trade the trend from indicator to indicator long-short-long-short these is the point why i set the tp and sl so high.

the point is to get the signal faster- the problem on shiftbar 1 is that a bar can go down/up a lot of pips before the trade opens what your loose make be higher. if the indicator pop up when +/- 10 pips on the bar are reached it would not give back so much profit or it gets a better starting position for you.

look at the picture red arrow shows what i mean

Files:
problem.gif  17 kb

Dallas is the greatest!

He send me a new asctrend indicator look at the two backtesting results!

I will try to optimize settings after that i will upload the changed ea with new indicator

Files:
Reason: