ASCTrend system - page 18

firedave:
Hi NewDigital, maybe I should ask your help to trade my account with this kind of result

I am testing on demo.

But you understand that I am playing about.

Want to double deposit.

Of course the main task for me now is to set up the chart for other timeframes than M1.

Newdig,

What are you using as your exit (TP) strategy?

Thanks.

Pip Trip:
Newdig,

What are you using as your exit (TP) strategy?

Thanks.

I open the order.

So order opend.

Than I modify the order: right mouse click, then "Modify or Delete Order".

Window is opened (see image):

1. set to 10 pips.

2. Click (see image).

3. Click once again.

If I can not press on the 3rd button I press the second once again (because on M1 timerame the price is moving fast sometames).

Thus the profit is less than 10 pips sometimes because I open the order first and price is going to -4 or -5 and I'm modifying the order from this -3, -4 or -5. But i am not waiting especially. I am trying to do it very fast. But because of M1 timeframe the price is moving very fast in some cases.

Files:
exit.gif  47 kb

Oh - so you focus mainly on the entry and then simply take a standard "10 pip" profit. Now I know.

Thanks ND.

newdigital:
I open the order.

So order opend.

1. set to 10 pips.

2. Click (see image).

3. Click once again.

If I can not press on the 3rd button I press the second once again (because on M1 timerame the price is moving fast sometames).

Thus the profit is less than 10 pips sometimes because I open the order first and price is going to -4 or -5 and I'm modifying the order from this -3, -4 or -5. But i am not waiting especially. I am trying to do it very fast. But because of M1 timeframe the price is moving very fast in some cases.

What are you using as your SL strategy?

trending or swing

newdigital:
I open the order.

So order opend.

1. set to 10 pips.

2. Click (see image).

3. Click once again.

I'm a little confuse here.. your statement shows a pos with huge pip.. how do you play by the trend using M1 or did you palyed Swing beside of trending.. hmmm

as I see this system , it trading within PSAR range(use as trading trend) buy/sell after PSAR then try to get out ASAP with 5-10 PIP.

And SL with ......I don't know yet.

I think this system in many trades with automatics the result still doubt.

But it have potential to develop more on other TF.

Statement was updated.

$11,800 for 6 days (61,800).

starting from 50,000.

Most higher lot size was 8 (starting from 1).

I will describe in few posts what I am doing.

Files:

Well.

It is most recent example.

USDJPY (see image).

Uptrend according to RSIFilter_v1 and RoundPriceNE_big_separate indicators.

It means that all sell signal should be ignored.

May we enter on case 1 (see image)?

No. Because of the following:

1. LabTrend3_v1 is located too close to the price. Flat.

2. This uptrend was started long time ago and it may be reversed soon. Because this system does not discover the trend or reversal in the beginning of the trend. Everything is coming late. So it is risky to entre on the case #1.

3. Other charts/pairs which we are not trading are not showing good clear signals. It means the price is moving mechanically just "occasionally".

May we enter on case 2 and 3?

1. Yes. Because it is uptrend according to all the indicators with all the confirmation.

2. Because other pairs started to move in the same time with USDJPY (about 10 or 10:05 at my MetaTrader's time).

3. Because we see the good signals from the other charts/pairs which we are not trading. I understand it as "planned" movement of the price.

We should open all 4 charts even if we are trading 1 chart only.

I am using SAR for enter, not to estimate the trend.

And I am using all the indicators not for the enter/confirmation only. I am using it all the time.

Files:

About stop loss level.

I am not placing normal stop loss.

I am looking on the all the indicators, price and all the situation in general to estimate the marker reversal (possible stop loss). I had stop losses and in this case it is necessary to see all the indicators on the same way as for entrance: "occasional" or "planed" price movement.

News. I am trying not to trading during the news. I am just waiting (if order was opened already and price is going in opposite direction) or not trading. Because it is risky for this system. Of course this system will work during the news as well (with more pips).

One look/glance on the charts should be enough to estimate everything. Try to trade on M1 during one week during the 1 or 2 hours per day and you will estimate everything automatically.

When I am writing this post this system did the other $1,000.

Statement was updated.

12,800 for 6 days.

Files:
Reason: