Signal_Bars_v7 - page 6

Signal_Bars_v8 (D,W,M Version)

CJA,

I had a dream and in that dream you sent me a version that displays DWM as well.

Can we make this a reality?

Files:

Never seen such a thing before!

Great work!

I have downloaded it and I will use it too.

Many thanks!

cja:

Signal Bars has come of age so i thought that i would start a new thread with the latest version

This version Signal Bars v7 has some new features, the User can select which Timeframes they want displayed and the indicator can now be placed into any indicator window to help free up chart space.

One other difference is that now the Price color updates with the direction of price movement, UP = Lime / DN = Red / Flat = Orange or what ever colors you decide to use.

Some of the new inputs settings

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII="<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>";

TF1 = 1;

TF2 = 5;

TF3 = 15;

TF4 = 30;

TF5 = 60;

TF6 = 240;

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII= "<<<>>>>";

Corner_of_Chart_RIGHT_TOP = true;//false = Signal in top left corner

Shift_UP_DN =0;// Adjusts Signal Display Up & Down

Adjust_Side_to_side = 20;// Adjusts Signal Display from side to side

Sig_Bars_Window = 0;//1=1st Window/ 2=2nd Window etc

All the features that were avaliable on the previous Signal Bar indicators are still in this indicator, the ability to adjust indivdual indicator settings and colors for instance.

signal_bars_v7.ex4

See the screenshots in the 2nd post below

02/12/2007

Attached is Signal Bars v71 which has an extra TimeFrame added as requested by some traders who require the lower TimeFrames plus Daily.

signal_bars_v71.ex4

See Screenshots in the 3rd post below

11/02/2008

Important Signal Bars v7 & Signal Bars v71 both now have a password

This was coded into the indicators to get around the line of text i previously had displayed on the lower chart area to stop people selling this indicator, i feel that no one will pay money for an indicator that has this password. I hope that this is not too inconvenient for tsd users and believe that this a solution that should work for everyone.

PassWord =

free_at_tsd

Hi can you program a signal bar on these indicator . I want it on 15min 1hr and 4hr. base on igor https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885 the idicator on the 1st post. my email saudiforex@yahoo.com please contact me

cja:
[attach]48575[/attach][attach]48576[/attach] Note the different TimeFrames & Signal Bars in the indicator window below

[attach]48577[/attach]

Screenshot of Signal Bars v71 with Xtra Timeframe

hi masta,

can you help me to add the signal bars at my indicator indicator window 1..

same like did u attach....it's look more confortable for me to trade...

hope u can help me masta...

thankz in advance:o

Signal Bars in a separate window

fxfariz36:
hi masta,

find the input " Sig_Bars_Window and put in the number 1 that will set the Signal Bars into the top or 1st indicator window on your chart if you want Signal Bars in the 2nd indicator window put the number 2 into the input

cja

Files:
sb.gif  79 kb

fxfariz36:
hi masta,

From the signal bar input window, change value from 0 to 1. The signal bar will shown in the second window. See example chart.

Files:
signal_bar.gif  42 kb

how do u install the signal???

Thanks

How do u read the signal? Do you have a user guild??

find the input " Sig_Bars_Window and put in the number 1 that will set the Signal Bars into the top or 1st indicator window on your chart if you want Signal Bars in the 2nd indicator window put the number 2 into the input cja
matfx:
From the signal bar input window, change value from 0 to 1. The signal bar will shown in the second window. See example chart.

thank you so much masta....

great appreciated with your kindness...

thankz again....

rite now confortable for me to see the chart..

cheers,:D:D

incorrect password

cja:
find the input " Sig_Bars_Window and put in the number 1 that will set the Signal Bars into the top or 1st indicator window on your chart if you want Signal Bars in the 2nd indicator window put the number 2 into the input

cja

masta,

1 more question...the signal bars V7 cannot attach in my chart...

i shown incorrect password...

i dont know where to put password...

im blur plase help how to do that

thankz

Reason: