CatFx50 - page 778

Heard those rumors some months ago too, plus am subscribed to Felix`s stuff and today have received longer text, but basically with the same info.

The link he points to in the internet in his mail is the standard CTFC Table in PDF with net requirements and excess net capital for forex brokers - quite the same data as posted in previous post.

Hi!

Linuxser, my friend, you are right. I try to use this thread, one of the most visited in FOREX world, to warn newbies and some seniors about the nasty and outrageous things they are going to find here.

Maybe I waste my time. Sure. Maybe I'm so pretentious to think somebody will listen what I say. I do not know. I do not know. But I'm not going to surrender. I'm against all kind of brokers that behave like criminals. All brokers that smash the dreams of so many people.

If you are a follower of my signals, you know already that I said that EURUSD, while above 1,3424-1,3400, its way was and is to 1,3666 and 1,3758. This was said a long time ago. Today, EURUSD made a high at 1,3638.

Said too that GBPUSD, while holding above 1,9730, its way was xxxx - 2,0180. Today, it has made a high at 2,0174.

Said too that USDCHF, while below 1,2345, its way was to xxxx - 1,2104.

Today, it has made a low at 1,2096.

Said too that USDJPY, while below 122,76, its way was down.

None of those levels were found using any indicator, but price itself.

One of my mottoes is "We must fight on the winning side, not on the side we may believe to be correct".

I get deeply depressed when I see all kind of idiots saying: "I don't think EURUSD could break 1,3600". "Sell cable with all the money you have in your account"....

Technical trading is today more a fight to find the most colorful indicator than an effort to find patterns or strong resistances and supports. You can not fight this trading war if you are going to pull the trigger according to what you think and not according to what you see. What you see is not an EMA, but price made of and from fundamentals.

Linuxser, keep working on supports and resistances. Trust me, its the way to go.

Hi Nina

I am interested of the signals that you send , and I have some questions :How much is the price and how can I pay? How do you send them - by SMS or e-mail ? Could I use the signals only 1 week (to see how they work ) ? Could you send me signals for GBPUSD GBPJPY EURUSD USDCHF ?

Forward Message

If there is a week trial perion Im interested too. Even more in your level/fibo strategy learning.

regards

k

q

ok monts .

Hi!

Geonai and Karamikus:

No service during July and August.

THX

Hi!

I think the attached PDF could help a lot.

Files:

Well,well,well after all this time nina you are still throwing the bull. Time after time people who have eyes see right through you. i will say this you are persistent like a pirana lol.

5minSetUp

QUOTE=kamyar]i agree with nina plz attache some pics in ordrt to clarify your rules for exit so we will be able to test it too.

OK Nina/Kamyar.....thx for the invitation to input....you are awesome!

I hope it may be helpful in fine tuning our exits.

First off......here are the indicators I use and a pic of the 5minSetUp....

It's simple and straightforward:

On the Slow Stochastic the settings are 5;3;3

Upper left corner of the Sto indicator has 2 sets of numbers:

The first set is the FAST line (%K),you want that to be above 95% or less than 5%.....confirm with your S&R's/Pivots/Distance away from 50ema/candle formations...etc. Then make your decision to exit and/or reverse.
The second set is the SLOW line (%D),you want that to be 80-90% OR 10-20% (not above 90% or below 10%.....as that may indicate remaining momentum of present trend....it is actually showing accumulation rather than distribution, i.e. building up pressure.)

Like you Nina, I do not use this with USD/JPY because it is usually not in sync with the other 3 pair (though sometimes I wish I did!)

I look for my signals usually from the GBP or EUR.

When I get a strong signal (as above) I look for confirmations from the pivots or S&R levels (sometimes candle formations too) then exit (sometimes reverse) on all three simultaneously....only simultaneous when they have demonstrated that they ARE in sync of course! (If not just trade them separately).

I always pay healthy respect to the Daily, Hourly, and 50ema trend as well.

That's it.....I included the pivot and S&R indicators that I use in case someone doesn't have their own preferences for these.

If it helps......the good news is it will be a nice SIMPLE assistant to the CatFx50!

Thanks again to ALL who contribute to battleing Nina's PIRATES with crafty skill and our simple weapons at hand!!!

Reason: