Need help getting started

Hey forum

Any who could help me with getting started to make an horizontal line plotter.. It should be simple for an experienced programer but bot for me lol. i want a horizontal line ploted on daily chart on new fractal. when the one is plotted i want to have alot other lines above/ below first line with X pips distances i am thinking to use it on daily and weekly... I hope someone can help could be cool also in custom indicator box to have the oportunity to choose how many pips above/below the line plotted based on fractal ( 89, 144, 233 ) or whatever any want hope for the help

Thanks the danish sailor

Files:

I have atached a pic above thread

Hmm not much answers ok here is a simpel one help to plot horizontal line on new fractal only

Thanks

It is much more easier to improve an other indicator which already exists in download area.

This one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009

This fractals indicator is showing the fractals from m15, h1, h4 and d1 on 1 chart. All together.

Just use the codersguru lessons to draw the lines.

Files:
fractals.gif  13 kb
fractals1.gif  10 kb

ya ill try but

just im so bad to start program myself so u migh be right...maybe coderguru is able to help? in fact i think its more easy to modify intraday fibs but i need some help..actually i think its posible to get some nice fib levels using it with fractals based on daily studys.. 100% start at new fractal then 0 % x pips away. this depends on timeframe trading on . I will do the studys if sommebody can help me to solve my litle problem.

i have atached to pics from last to fractals nr 1 is last and black line simulate fractal other frctal line is green

Sailor

I tried but ... could not sorry.

It is the Sunday now. You know.

I need to spend some time to program.

Because I am studying mql4 only.

If nobody will help I will try. On monday.

Thanks no hurry Rome did not get build in 1 day :-) im studying mq4 also but hmm is pretty hard right now and difficult i think

Sailor

Breakout_v2

sailor:
Hey forum

Any who could help me with getting started to make an horizontal line plotter.. It should be simple for an experienced programer but bot for me lol. i want a horizontal line ploted on daily chart on new fractal. when the one is plotted i want to have alot other lines above/ below first line with X pips distances i am thinking to use it on daily and weekly... I hope someone can help could be cool also in custom indicator box to have the oportunity to choose how many pips above/below the line plotted based on fractal ( 89, 144, 233 ) or whatever any want hope for the help

Thanks the danish sailor

Hi sailor,

1- Could you tell me, How will you collect the first line(what do you mean by new fractal?) ?

2- Please try this modified version of breakout.mq4 and tell me what do you think?

Files:

looks good :-) what i mean with new fractal is every time new fractal is plotted its here new line to be started i put in a chart then i dont have to write so much.. And thanks for the help im in a hurry right now will be back later i really like the option with pips above below yeah :-) so if u can help with the horizontal line based on last fractal (daily studys ) and maybe also with 1 line above/below i will try and add more lines options with maybe 8 levels above /below i have to learn it but im hahahaha think u know(green line is last fractal)

Sailor

Files:
newfractal.gif  27 kb
Reason: