Sharing in Forex

Hi,

Let's share our expience in Forex....

email: keenprofx@yahoo.com

FX trading can yield high profits but is also a very risky endeavor. Everyone can participate in foreign exchange trading via the Forex brokers.

Forex is a good way to make money but it involves high risk as well. I am learning more and more new things in forex trading to maximize my profit and reduce loss.

Hi, keenprofx

I trade with fbs broker, i start trading with welcome bonus from my broker, but i get loss from trading with it.

How about you?

I think forex is a good earning plat form me,i can make a lot of money by forex trading,i have a intention to become a full time professional successful forex trader in future,thats why i am in here.

wynnasuju:
Hi, keenprofx I trade with fbs broker, i start trading with welcome bonus from my broker, but i get loss from trading with it. How about you?

Hi wynnasuju, It is really interesting that you are losing from fbs despite it you have same broker signature link.

We can be active in the forex forum if you want to know more about forex. Of course, the forum is very useful for forex traders. We can learn many things here. Here we can share the experience with the trader. If there is a problem with our trading, we can discuss with other traders, it will find the problem.

Now a days its not possible to manipulate this market.this market become larger and more popular day by day.

uncle gober:
I try to active in several forex forums to share with other trader. And it's really helped me because i can get trading experience and latest information about forex trading. Is there any one who trade with Armada Markets? What do think about this broker?

Sorry, I am not a trader Fleet Market. I think you are too good broker.

I also try to be active in the forex forum. I could feel his own benefit that I get on the forex forum. I can share the experience with other traders. And I also can take the positives from forex discussion that I follow.

Reason: