FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 64

IgorM:

Thanks a lot, we'll see what happens, but imho this is more beautiful :)

By my calculations keep stumbling over the 1.4410 and 1.3920 levels, then another month of bearish trend

Quite acceptable....)))) I like it better this way. I look at the structure, it shows where the reversal is, and the targets, it's a guide, nothing more.

P.S. Don't make Stranger angry with such pictures....))).

I wonder if he forgot to take his parachutes, God forbid, the deposit finger will break....)).

IgorM:

So far every top is lower than the previous one if you look at the TF MN, but the lows are broken there several times

HENRY: Another round of crisis brewing - which a month gold is in a trend, I would not like to see gold at 2000 dollars per ounce. Not so long ago many people shouted that gold will return to the level of 500-700 dollars

On the tf MN you can sometimes look, but trade on it....

I think we will see gold at 2000, just a matter of time. Wouldn't want to. Oil, gas and here we go.

IgorM

I have practically stopped tying the wave to the general wave structure, it's a thankless task. It's easier, you see a reversal, trade a model, it forms 200-700 points or more. The structure of the model is finished, it is visible, the trades are closed, and what is it, who cares....)). As now, we see that the main movement is directed to the growth, it means we buy. The structure will end, we will close orders and go down, we will sell, whether we go down far, the structure will show without cheating...))))

strangerr:

MN can be looked at occasionally, but trade on it....

I think we will see gold at 2000, just a matter of time. Wouldn't want to. Oil, gas, and go.

Trade on MN? ))))))), no, M5-H4 is enough to nibble away at the market, let them decide without me. For a good reason I mentioned monthly timeframe - have you looked at franc and yen? Imho, this is a new parity, no one can "throw away" dollars from circulation, but it is possible to redefine the price parity. If oil and gas had held at historic highs for a couple of quarters, I think the Russians would all "wear Rolexes and drive Mercedes" :D

ZetM:

It's easier, you see a reversal, you trade a pattern, it forms 200-700 pips or more.

Let me ask you another question: have you conducted statistical studies? I can't find the average length of a trend in pips, and the average height of a daily bar is very interesting

IgorM:

to trade on MN? ))))))), no, M5-H4 is enough to nibble away at the market, let them decide without me. I did not mention monthly timeframe for a reason - have you looked at franc and yen? imho, there is a new parity arrangement, no one can "throw away" the dollar, but it is possible to redefine the price parity. If oil and gas were to hold at historic highs for a couple or three quarters of a year, then I think that the Russians across the board would "wear Rolexes and drive Mercedeses" :D

i ask you: by any chance did you do any statistical studies? i can't find the average length of a trend in pips and the average height of a daily bar is very interesting

That's how it was in the US. They'd all be unemployed, everyone who was lazy, so what....)))) Are you a Bolshevik, sir? Take it away and divide it? So, the bulk of human beings, are stomachs and genitals....))) Not producers....)))) Your psychology, though....)))

What's up with them....)))) The charts are in front of you. From pivot point to pivot point and all statistics....)))) In principle, now I work out the tactic of "swinger", I saw a reversal, entered the deal, without thinking about what place this movement takes in the overall wave structure.

P.S. Thank you, I am in touch)). Leaving you behind. Real people have come to visit....))) Good luck to you, in trading.

ZetM:

In general, now I am mastering the "swinger" tactics, I saw a reversal, entered the deal, without thinking about the place of this movement in the overall wave structure.

i can read anywhere about swingers, google gave out a query about swinger which i am embarrassed to say aloud.

ZS: I am not a Bolshevik, mine knows that the divisions have not shared, and everything in the house is all his "corns" earned - the hell, any governor / deputy, at least a penny gave

Good luck with your trade!

IgorM:

Is there anywhere to read about swingers, because Google gave up so many things about swingers it's embarrassing to say them out loud?

Oh, that Google, ..... perverts, .... people... Feed him the next... Swing trading as a trading tactic... forex

Swing trading, it's as exciting as I love forex:))))))))

ZetM:
Oh, that Google, .... perverts, .... people... Feed him the next... Swing trading as a trading tactic... forex

Ah interesting, thanks for the tip, this one I read http://ruforum.mt5.com/showthread.php?t=2322

It might be worth waiting a little longer for a breakthrough.

Reason: