Scalp to freedom 10-20 pips a trade...guaranteed? - page 4

suk1000k:
If you were a pro you would not be getting worked up on a forum and asking ridiculous questions. Do you think I'd ever disclose my accounts and my investors money to some idiot on a forum who just wants to flame on a thread? Not on your life!

LOL. Unlike you I actually try to learn and HELP new people on this forum. You on the other hand, insist on pedaling garbage and claiming you have investors? Anyone who would invest on your ideas is likely broke or heading there quickly. I love the link in your signature....... you don't have any other motives right.....

This thread is done. I will exit it with class, unlike you. Go back to your first thread, you made a 200+ pip claim on backtests. Case closed. Game over. I refuse to argue with you anymore. Go talk to a wall, give advice to a statue, invest in ENRON.

this is how we scalped gbpjpy. 12.45

settings are same on 5mins chart, plus 1mins confirmation

just go on trendfollower thread and get those rainbows(we put 8 and 10)

nice 30pips move

let me know if you need to know more

Files:
5.gif  6 kb
1.gif  7 kb

Thanks for the info. I enclose my long trade which is a LIVE traded and LIVE signal below - in other words it is not a repainted signal. As you can see it has given me a nice 75 pips so far. Not bad for a "coin toss" "repainting" indicator that's already signalled over 200 pips for the day including losses from "false" signals using the suggested stop (of which there's been 2).

As stated already you should have seen that GBP/USD was bottoming out already and in addition it is a double bottom (or what I call a double bottom anyway).

Masterssytem, could you please link to the mentioned thread. Thank you for your contribution and ALL members who've commented so far.

Files:

suk1000k:
Thanks for the info. I enclose my long trade which is a LIVE traded and LIVE signal below - in other words it is not a repainted signal. As you can see it has given me a nice 75 pips so far. Not bad for a "coin toss" "repainting" indicator that's already signalled over 200 pips for the day including losses from "false" signals using the suggested stop (of which there's been 2).

I FORCED a *London institutional trader* to break the Official Secrets Act and share his trader training and methodology - Forex - Home | Real forex traders train you

Wow. Your so rich why would you waste time on a forum like this......... unlike you I actually attempt to HELP people here. You just pedal the same garbage.

This is likely that last time I will post in this awesome 1 star thread you have. I would love to continue this battle of wit with you, but I can see you have come unarmed.

hi suk1000. we have crown forex and whc. we don't have at 12.35 all four blue bars on cable. i think depends from the broker, each one is different.

this is a not repainted signal on eur-usd

5mins plus 1mins confirmation, black line entry at the starting of bar

Files:
5b.gif  10 kb
1b.gif  10 kb

masterssystem:
hi suk1000. we have crown forex and whc. we don't have at 12.35 all four blue bars on cable. i think depends from the broker, each one is different.

this is a not repainted signal on eur-usd

5mins plus 1mins confirmation, black line entry at the starting of bar

IP check........... says it all. Thanks for coming.

JTurns, you are definitely an idiot if you think who I decide to ally with are garbage with 30 year institutional trading history and results this year so far of 4900++ pips from signals alone - 2008. And as for our investors, I think you are afar from qualifying to be one. Keep doing your thing, just know it's coming back to you for everything you say.

What we do have in common is the desire to help others. So why not try to keep it that way because you're actually flaming me and without cause, reason, proper knowledge of what we do or sound mind by the seems of it. In my experience forums can bring out the worst of people that is true.

My only point is this, don't knock something before you've tried it. Obviously you are proud of yourself for your achievements, but it doesn't make you better than everyone else and the judge and jury on other people - because you're proving yourself inaccuarate on that front. If you're so great at trading, why don't you have the guts to share your system or idea instead of causing yourself to have a bad day and put down my efforts to assist others. It's called forum bullying and you are a clear example of that spouting BS from the word go.

Another LIVE trade...

This says it all really. Channel break. Signal bars, 50 pips in 15 minutes. I took this trade off another chart from a thread I follow. But as you know this idea is a test for anyone to take part in and make a lot of money if you know what you're doing already particularly, otherwise, just watch what happens after the signal is given and see the pips.

What we could use apart from the criticism which fuels the determination, is a confirmation signal to try to weed out false signals and a super-fast exit that gets you out with a good amount of pips.

Files:

suk, did you change your freedombars settings?

Reason: