CatFx50 - page 642

pips4x:
Just came across this thread, its very popular Too bad these are imaginary pips not acheivable in the real world.

Hi, pips4x!

You are right: it is very difficult if not impossible to get all those pips. I'm not cheating anybody here: it is said from the very beginning. And I post the entries with its stop loss and I do not hide the lossing signals. I can not be more honest. You know, I'm not a seller nor a snake oil seller.

But if you couldn't make profits with catfx50 yesterday, you should analyze what was wrong in your trading skills.

Nina

deepdrunk:
again bustards (big pockets) know the data in front,they know about august revised nfp up 60 K before it came out (and my broker anounced it 10 minutes after sept. NFP !!!!)

lucky for me i lost only 4 pips ....and all the systems i folow made each one over 100 pips by curr. pair

what to say after the day like this,if we folow Nina's system blindly we could make VERRY NICE profit but this is real world.....

give me Ferari but if i am scared to drive it then...

NEXT YEAR I WILL BE A MILLIONER but not from forex for sure

Hi, Deepdrunk!!

Well, Deepdrunk, as you know, there are a lot of tricks here, specially with that NFP. You need to know that there are a lot of people that only trade 1 single day per month: NFP day. They lose and they make a lot of money too.

We had yesterday a big, big buying on GBPUSD at 13:45cet. From 1,8753 to 1,8831 before the NFP. 80 pips up. Meanwhile, EURUSD was making new lows as EURGBP suffered a big sell off. This sell, made by a UK clearer, confused us.

Then, we had the numbers: big spike up. Cable went up 47 pips more and EURUSD, 43 pips. And when big money decided to reverse because of the revised numbers of August, we went down as a rock. It could have been a trap, but you always face these situations when trading news. The entries following catfx50 were clear. I know it was scaring, but there is no "free" money.

Nina

Hi Nina,

nina:
Hi, pips4x!

You are right: it is very difficult if not impossible to get all those pips. I'm not cheating anybody here: it is said from the very beginning. And I post the entries with its stop loss and I do not hide the lossing signals. I can not be more honest. You know, I'm not a seller nor a snake oil seller.

But if you couldn't make profits with catfx50 yesterday, you should analyze what was wrong in your trading skills.

Nina

With all due respect, you are misleading new traders to believe that the CATfx50 system can produce almost the max pips available in a day, by the way you publish your results, good and bad. You know those pips are not acheivable yet in hindsight when the day is over you publish as if you got out at the low or high of the day. If you traded those pips that day then by all means publish them but this way it looks like you have a crystal ball which you know doesn't exist in trading and it's misleading.

No, actually I couldn't make any pips Friday using CATfx50, could you show us your open and closed trades statement so I can see what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Pip

pips4x:
Hi Nina,

With all due respect, you are misleading new traders to believe that the CATfx50 system can produce almost the max pips available in a day, by the way you publish your results, good and bad. You know those pips are not acheivable yet in hindsight when the day is over you publish as if you got out at the low or high of the day. If you traded those pips that day then by all means publish them but this way it looks like you have a crystal ball which you know doesn't exist in trading and it's misleading.

No, actually I couldn't make any pips Friday using CATfx50, could you show us your open and closed trades statement so I can see what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Pip

hi pips4x

this picture is my statement on Friday by using CATfx50

Im trading with multi lot

Files:
catfx50-pos.gif  48 kb

pips4x:
Hi Nina,

Regards

Pip

Hi, Pip!

You are new here. If you were not new, you'd know that the profits are hypothetical. The recaps show the maximum amount of pips CatFX50 has generated. In any case I've said the pips posted in the recaps are the pips I make. I repeat: in any case!!

When I decided to post CatFX50 I said I'd like to find an exit strategy. I'm still waiting for it. Therefore, we have FiboPivots and R/R ratio.

It is obvious that, if you have a good R/R ratio, you'll make money with CatFX50.

I do not have any need to show my statement though I've done it sometimes.

This is a free system, if you do not like it or you think it isn't good, it's up to you to follow it.

Nina

pips4x:
Hi Nina,

Regards

Pip

Dear pip4x,

Any system is not a crystal ball,it all depends how we are using it.Catfx is really a good system.But I am not able to make sufficient pips out of it.Because of fear, I am unable to enter at the corect level.In forex fear will kill the traders and prevent to make profits.First we should kill our fear and then we have to find the fault with the systems.An efficient driver will drive a

worst car in a worst road safely but a worst driver drive a best car in a best road unsafely.The same thing is applied to the trading systems .It all depends on the person who handle them.

Hi Nina, tirou, dorrtaj,

I wont bother you anymore, just let me reply to obvious noobies trying to find a trading system or a holy grail:

tirou:

Catfx is really a good system.But I am not able to make sufficient pips out of it.Because of fear, I am unable to enter at the corect level.

Tirou if you are scared to enter when your system gives a signal then it is not a Good system (maybe this is just your case). The Cat50 system is a basic, beginner system, Level 1 noobie, no different to a MA cross or any other indicator systems. It is a late entry system and that's why you fear to trade it, your risk reward calculation is not accurate, it assumes that every day is a 80 pip range, we know this is not true.

Hi Dorr

dorrtaj:
hi pips4x

this picture is my statement on Friday by using CATfx50

Im trading with multi lot

I would like to see all the trades so expand the account history tab and repost a picture with the earlier trades. Thanks

Hi Nina

nina:

You are new here. If you were not new, you'd know that the profits are hypothetical. The recaps show the maximum amount of pips CatFX50 has generated. In any case I've said the pips posted in the recaps are the pips I make. I repeat: in any case!!

I don't understand what you mean by - "In any case" so you do make these pips or you don't ?

The manner in which you post the results indicates you make these pips and this is a holy grail system, which is misleading, why don't you post the results only when you make the trades and post how many pips you made instead of "hypothetical" pips, thats all I am saying, I see this as more honest. I am sure you only post your statement when you have a good run otherwise you would not be afraid to post your statement eveytime you post the total daily pips Cat50 has made.

Anyway I wont bother you anymore, just wanted to warn noobie traders that this is a level 1 system and that there are 4 trading levels so they have lots more to learn to be able to trade without fear and with success.

My Regards

Pip

Hey Nina

nina:
Hi!

Signals so far (09:45cet) :

EURUSD, level 2 buy (08:30cet) @ 1,2708 with stop at 1,2688 or 1,2665.

USDCHF, level 2 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,2487 with stop at 1,2502.

I'm not in.

Nina

Ok kewl ... I will be back again Monday 8am CET for your next signal .. and entry, exit levels ... too bad we missed some nice pips on Friday what a crazy day.

Cheers

PM

pips4x:
Hi Nina, tirou, dorrtaj,

I wont bother you anymore, just let me reply to obvious noobies trying to find a trading system or a holy grail:

Tirou if you are scared to enter when your system gives a signal then it is not a Good system (maybe this is just your case). The Cat50 system is a basic, beginner system, Level 1 noobie, no different to a MA cross or any other indicator systems. It is a late entry system and that's why you fear to trade it, your risk reward calculation is not accurate, it assumes that every day is a 80 pip range, we know this is not true.

Hi Dorr

I would like to see all the trades so expand the account history tab and repost a picture with the earlier trades. Thanks

Hi Nina

I don't understand what you mean by - "In any case" so you do make these pips or you don't ?

The manner in which you post the results indicates you make these pips and this is a holy grail system, which is misleading, why don't you post the results only when you make the trades and post how many pips you made instead of "hypothetical" pips, thats all I am saying, I see this as more honest. I am sure you only post your statement when you have a good run otherwise you would not be afraid to post your statement eveytime you post the total daily pips Cat50 has made.

Anyway I wont bother you anymore, just wanted to warn noobie traders that this is a level 1 system and that there are 4 trading levels so they have lots more to learn to be able to trade without fear and with success.

My Regards

Pip

dude, this thread is not for criticism on nina's system. she was kind enough to share the winning system for free..... If you dont like it, then visit other threads. Btw, I am trading live wit the system and is making real cash. 'Give people a dollar and they demand two'.

Hi, traders!!

Today is Monday and we have holiday in Asia, Columbus Day in the U.S., and Thanksgiving day in Canada. Not a good day to trade, but.....

Signals so far:

GBPUSD, level 4 sell (08:30cet) @ 1,8687 with stop at 1,8715. It has made a low so far at 1,8658. 1:1 r/r target is 1,8659. 2:1 r/r target is 1,8631 and 3:1 r/r target is 1,8603.

Nina

Reason: