CatFx50 - page 616

bigblackfeet
bigblackfeet  

Nobody's perfect.....

I must confess I didn't read the entire thread bit I really did some research ...

My problem is that I trade with VT (Nobody's perfect..) and I'd like to know if Nina's indicator exist in VT language ?

TIA

Regards

BigBlackfeet

camisa
camisa  
BIGBLACKFEET:
My problem is that I trade with VT (Nobody's perfect..) and I'd like to know if Nina's indicator exist in VT language ?

what's the problem? just set everything up on a metatrader demo account and then when the signal comes and you want to trade go to VT and do it

bigblackfeet
bigblackfeet  

Nobody's perfect...

Hi, Camisa

First Thanks for taking time to answer

Second : Why not ? I'll have to study the "HOWs"....

Third : I hope I don't go to far ... Could you just tell me what would be the best demo account for me ?

TIA

BIGBLACKFEET

On the (forex) war path !

Amir
Amir  
BIGBLACKFEET:
Hi, Camisa

First Thanks for taking time to answer

Second : Why not ? I'll have to study the "HOWs"....

Third : I hope I don't go to far ... Could you just tell me what would be the best demo account for me ?

TIA

BIGBLACKFEET

On the (forex) war path !

you need to look at this almost the same way you would when finding an insurance company. i would do some research and get the demo account in the same place that you plan on getting your real account.. each dealer broker will have it's own set of rules and such.. and if you are planning on doing this you should have an account with them. the demo will give you an idea of how they operate but things are different when you go live .. things to take in consideration would be.. hmm.. what the spread is, what customer service is like, what are the requirements for both a mini account and a regular account, where are they located (national or international).. IMHO.. the right db is a high priority when getting involved in this industry...

nina
nina  

Hi!

I have a tech problem trying to download MT4.

I'm trying to download Alpari Mt4 and, when it starts to download it, a pop up appears with this legend: "The file --alert.wav--- can not be installed!". When I press OK, the installation aborts and all that have been installed are deleted.

I have others MT4 platforms installed from other brokers. One of them is from Alpari too and all are working fine.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Nna

HerbertH
HerbertH  
nina:
Hi!

I have a tech problem trying to download MT4.

I'm trying to download Alpari Mt4 and, when it starts to download it, a pop up appears with this legend: "The file --alert.wav--- can not be installed!". When I press OK, the installation aborts and all that have been installed are deleted.

I have others MT4 platforms installed from other brokers. One of them is from Alpari too and all are working fine.

What can I do?

Thank you!

Nna

Nina, 1 reason I can think of is that the alert.wav file is in use by the running MT session.

Please close the MetaTrader window after the update screen says that all files are downloaded and you need to press OK to start the update.

Hope this helps

nina
nina  
HerbertH:
Nina, 1 reason I can think of is that the alert.wav file is in use by the running MT session.

Please close the MetaTrader window after the update screen says that all files are downloaded and you need to press OK to start the update.

Hope this helps

Hi, HerbertH!

I've already solved the problem. I was writing a wrong address to download the program.

Thank you!

Nina

camisa
camisa  
BIGBLACKFEET:

Nina uses Neuimex I think http://neuimex.com/

I personally use NorthFinance www.northfinance.com (altough it has been offline lots of times these last few days so I have Neuimex installed too as a backup)

PS: I also have my real account in CMS

fatmanfleming
fatmanfleming  

How to use different feeds in MT4

Just wondering how you guys go about using feeds from different brokers??

I use forex.com as my dealing desk, is it possible to use their feed in MT4 or is there only certain brokers whose feed can be used?

I am not sure why I have taken so long to ask this but anyway!!

Thanks for any help.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
fatman fleming:
Just wondering how you guys go about using feeds from different brokers??

I use forex.com as my dealing desk, is it possible to use their feed in MT4 or is there only certain brokers whose feed can be used?

I am not sure why I have taken so long to ask this but anyway!!

Thanks for any help.

Forex.com hasn´t suppot for MT4 in any level. They only want you trade with them shi** platform. .

I´m moved out from them.

When you use MT you must use the data coming from a MT Server (no matter of the broker, you can change it later). Just download some MT platform from any of the brokers listed here, and you´re ready.